Sign in to follow this  
ShomanArt

My new drawing of the fight we all want to see!!!

Hopefully Fedor's people can pull their heads out and finally let the UFC sign Fedor. Everyone want to see Brock vs Fedor. Dana did his part... now Fedor's people need to do theirs. The best fights for him are in the UFC. Don't believe the Overeem hype. Dude has never beaten a top 10 fighter. Fedor's competition are all signed by UFC and I hope he comes over soon to fight Brock. It is what we want to see.

Anyway, I hope you like my drawing.

:)

Evan

brock_v_fedor.jpg

that is a really job well done mate! cudos on the talent.

it would be an epic battle but there is too much from getting in the way of it happening.

hope Lesnar can make a healthy return he has alot of unfinished business in the sport.

as for Fedor, we may see him it will just have to be at the right time in his career where he has beat every other heavyweight besides those in the UFC, the management he has around keeps a tight lockdown on his deals and promo's

Jesus man, You just keep coming out with awesome work. I just ordered a few of your previous works. GSP and Wanderlei, and the quality is amazing. Keep it up!!

It's a little Brock centric. Brock landing a right hand on Fedor? Brock facing the viewer but Fedor away?

It's just one instant from a fight hah...but if you hire the artist I'm sure they would do the whole fight for you! They might even let Fedor win hehe :)

Wow' date=' you are really talented. Nice job.

I would rather see Fedor fight Mir or Dos Santos, but that doesn't matter.

Keep up the good work[/quote']

i agree completly on the mir vs fedor but ohh well

and yeah awesome job!!

Jesus man' date=' You just keep coming out with awesome work. I just ordered a few of your previous works. GSP and Wanderlei, and the quality is amazing. Keep it up!![/quote']

Ordered them? How?

brock is missing by the way and fedor is throwing a body shot. that isn't brock's hand on fedor's chin... it's fedor's left hand. brock is missing.

brock is missing by the way and fedor is throwing a body shot. that isn't brock's hand on fedor's chin... it's fedor's left hand. brock is missing.

Ok.

It seemed like you were a little biased towards Brock.

But once again excellent work.

Is lesnar tagging Fedor in that pic? Lesnar would never be able to connect on him. And fedor doesn't make facial expressions, especially the one on the bottom. Awesome drawing though.

Is lesnar tagging Fedor in that pic? Lesnar would never be able to connect on him. And fedor doesn't make facial expressions' date=' especially the one on the bottom. Awesome drawing though.[/quote']

LOL only 3 posts away from yours.

Hopefully Fedor's people can pull their heads out and finally let the UFC sign Fedor. Everyone want to see Brock vs Fedor. Dana did his part... now Fedor's people need to do theirs. The best fights for him are in the UFC. Don't believe the Overeem hype. Dude has never beaten a top 10 fighter. Fedor's competition are all signed by UFC and I hope he comes over soon to fight Brock. It is what we want to see.

Anyway' date=' I hope you like my drawing.

Evan

[img']http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/shomanart/brock_v_fedor.jpg[/img]

Holy **** you made Fedor with an expression on his face.....how'd you do that???

Evan

this is a bad to the bone drawing ..

Evan

Unbeleivable you have a great talent

Once again you have completley surprised and impressed me man GREAT work and keep up the MMA pics please would love to see more and more on here i love looking at them your amazing! Thank you for sharing this art with us, I will go ahead and speak for all of us and say we appreciate it to the max.

im gonna go out on a limb .. i think your drawings are fantastic .. except one thing in this one .. Brocks face on the smaller drawing of him ... the side of his face kinda looks funky .. the rest is amazing though

Ha ha bugs on my nuts! Nice ICP reference... Anyway, the drawing is pretty cool. However, I don't think the Fedor/Lesnar fight is going to happen anytime soon. By the way, Lesnar is a ****in' insane clown posse himself. I hope if that fight ever does happen Fedor wins by murder in the first round ha ha. In the mean time Mir should submit Carwin and hold the belt until the rubber match