Sign in to follow this  
fawley

Who is the ugliest UFC fighter?

Trying to decide between Tim Sylvia or Clay Guida. Going to have to go with Tim Sylvia, no doubt about that. Now having a thread that is about the most attractive UFC fighter could also be an interesting topic. That would be much harder to narrow down. LOL

Trying to decide between Tim Sylvia or Clay Guida. Going to have to go with Tim Sylvia' date=' no doubt about that. Now having a thread that is about the most attractive UFC fighter could also be an interesting topic. That would be much harder to narrow down. LOL[/quote']

done down to man love in contention with this one lol

Lol,

Jardine seems to be stealing the show.

Consider these contenders:

1. Kimbo

2. Wandy - even had surgery to improve the looks...erm Frankensteins Bride or what???

3. Mark Coleman - remember the film 'the hills have eyes'?

4. Junior Dos Santos has the ugliest ear.

5.Gilbert Yvel.....well for letting the kids scribble all over him.

What???? I don't understand. You do realize that I'm a female' date=' right?[/quote']

no but you can post for your love of gina whats her face too lol

Lol' date='

Jardine seems to be stealing the show.

Consider these contenders:

1. Kimbo

2. Wandy - even had surgery to improve the looks...erm Frankensteins Bride or what???

3. Mark Coleman - remember the film 'the hills have eyes'?

4. Junior Dos Santos has the ugliest ear.

5.Gilbert Yvel.....well for letting the kids scribble all over him.[/quote']

lol at JDS ear. it reminds me of the guy off of the goonies. "hey you guys!"

no but you can post for your love of gina whats her face too lol

Still don't understand.... The post that you started is quite interesting though. I just don't understand why they've picked the fighters they have. None of the ones that I think are nice looking are on the list so far nor are the ones I've heard other females discuss. Kind of funny.

**in best Joey voice**

How you doin?

Doing good. Guess the name pitbull fools others into thinking I must be a man. Not sure how many women really like UFC though so it's understandable. Perhaps I should start my posts out by saying, Pitbull the female says...LOL I'm sure that would go over well.

Still don't understand.... The post that you started is quite interesting though. I just don't understand why they've picked the fighters they have. None of the ones that I think are nice looking are on the list so far nor are the ones I've heard other females discuss. Kind of funny.

How is Patrick Cote not handsome?

Im thinking Mark Bocek ranks up there. He seems like a good guy but he's one doofy looking dude. Gabriel Gonzaga (when he's doin his celebration dance, ie looks like angry pig) would be next. Gabe also gets the nod for gnarliest body/back hair.

I'm surprised people haven't started writing in and posting the over used line of 'but they have such a great personality' LOL Oh Cabbage also fits this thread. I'd forgotten about him.

jardine is mean, but i think wandy steals it. i dont know if he is uglier with or without hair. at least jardine doesnt have hair, so i dont have to think about it

haha ITS DEFS DEAN OF MEAN KEITH SARDINE lol
bwahahahhahahahahaah, i pee'd a little. what about forrest?? that guy has a face like a half chewed mango, some of rampages quotes about him bein ugly on tuf were hilarious. big nog, sardine, guida and tim sylvia are all ugly guys..worst body goes to sylvia :P

i was gonna say jardine too untill pit mentioned cabbage. I think he is one ugly dude with a massive basketball head lol. worst body goes to silvia??!!?? what about roy nelson?!?!?!?

i was gonna say jardine too untill pit mentioned cabbage. I think he is one ugly dude with a massive basketball head lol. worst body goes to silvia??!!?? what about roy nelson?!?!?!?
roy nelson is just fat but sylvias body is just awful. he looks scary til he takes his shirt off

hes not a ufc fighter, but Cyborg definately is one of the ugliest- looks like wandi mixed with manuel noriega ( panamanian dictator that we kicked out)

http://www.pridefc.com/pride2005/index.php?mainpage=fighters&fID=352

he also might qualify for worst tatoo- has his own face on his rib cage

other than that id say keith jardine- looks like one of those crazies from the hills have eyes