Evan Dunham to the top!

Indiglow

I dont think many people will want to get on that badwagon. It was a pretty big upset though. I thought efrain looked far better in the first but when evan started getting up in his face a pushing the action it worked as efrain diidnt have time to get his punches off. I hate that retard smile he does after he has won

I'd have called this thread..something like...

Evan Dunham to the competitive...but decidedly middle of the packish kinda fighter!!!

Really I thought he performed very well tonight...but..this was against Efrain. He isn't considered an elite by any means. I think Efrain will do well in the future as well as Dunham...but I don't know that Dunham will ever be top shelf...contender. But...we'll see I suppose. Kind of early to be making any of these kinds of statements. But from what I saw..I can pretty comfortable state that I see dunham holding his own in the middle of the pack at the least.

Cheers

-DR

I dont think many people will want to get on that badwagon. It was a pretty big upset though. I thought efrain looked far better in the first but when evan started getting up in his face a pushing the action it worked as efrain diidnt have time to get his punches off. I hate that retard smile he does after he has won

Funny, I thought the smiles from Efrain were even more retarded as he was getting hit.

Besides... Why let Efrain get his punches off? Dunham adjusted, Efrain didn't. That's the beauty of it. One thing works for one guy, so the other counters it and ends out on top.

Shame though. Efrain didn't look all too smiley clutching his ****ed arm. Poor guy.

Count me on the bandwagon. Very impressive.

Funny' date=' I thought the smiles from Efrain were even more retarded as he was getting hit.

Besides... Why let Efrain get his punches off? Dunham adjusted, Efrain didn't. That's the beauty of it. One thing works for one guy, so the other counters it and ends out on top.

Shame though. Efrain didn't look all too smiley clutching his ****ed arm. Poor guy.

Count me on the bandwagon. Very impressive.[/quote']

Right on!

This fight just showed how great Evan is at adjusting to losing. If you've seen his fights outside the UFC his is extremely versatile. His left hand is dangerous and his submissions are always slick.

To the top!

Archived