Ufc fight night maynard vs diaz!!!

Rambo18

so guys who thinks Diaz shouldve won last night...i was there' date=' and clearly saw that Diaz was kickin ****...yea sure Maynard got a few good in there but I think it was Diaz that shouldve won...guys comment, would like to see yalls opinion..[/quote']

I hope this is a joke Diaz clearly got his butt whooped. They say it is possible that the winner will face Penn, just imagine the whooping Diaz would take, his stand-up is terrible.

633732512091179860-whiner.jpg

If maynard gets a title shot after this fight it will be ridiculous. There are guys who had way more impressive victories on th road to a title. All of these guys winning split decisions in lackluster performances or even fights that were really good like sanchez guida don't deserve the title shot like the guys who finish their fights like ken-flo or edgar in his last fight. Maynard would get schooled by bj if thats his best performance.

If maynard gets a title shot after this fight it will be ridiculous. There are guys who had way more impressive victories on th road to a title. All of these guys winning split decisions in lackluster performances or even fights that were really good like sanchez guida don't deserve the title shot like the guys who finish their fights like ken-flo or edgar in his last fight. Maynard would get schooled by bj if thats his best performance.

I dont think there's too many people in the LW division that wouldn't be schooled by Penn.

I think Maynard won and although Penn will probably win rather easily why should Gray not deserve a shot at the title when guys in all weight class are getting shots when they don't "deserve" them. My prediction would be the fight would be similar to what is going to happen with GSP v. Hardy. Hardy has a punchers chance but prolly isnt going to win. Gray is in the same boat I feel. But the guy is what 10-0 and I may be wrong but did he not beat Frankie Edgar?

I hope this is a joke Diaz clearly got his butt whooped. They say it is possible that the winner will face Penn' date=' just imagine the whooping Diaz would take, his stand-up is terrible.[/quote']

Not to mention, Diaz is terrible as a human being. Just having him on the UFC makes the whole company look bad.

Pen beat Ken-Flo already and Manyard beat Edagar so what are you saying ?

I dont think there's too many people in the LW division that wouldn't be schooled by Penn.

Agree.

Anyone who fights BJ will pretty much be destroyed.

Just look at Sean Sherk, Joe Stevenson, Diego Sanchez, even GSP.

They were all beaten up by BJ. Just look at their faces after the fight.

So tired of people saying Maynard doesn't deserve a shot, he's 7-0 in the UFC, what more does he need to do? Who cares if he doesn't finish fights, he wins fights and that's what matters in the end.

And to think that Diaz won that fight is just funny. I was surprised that it wasn't a unanimous 30-27 victory.

Diaz definitely won the third round. Maynard won the first and second. The decision was correct. The fight that I would really like to see is Maynard vs Diaz (with their heads out of their asses). They were too busy taunting each other and they didn't stick to their game plans. I think they will both get beaten by BJ regardless.

so guys who thinks Diaz shouldve won last night...i was there' date=' and clearly saw that Diaz was kickin ****...yea sure Maynard got a few good in there but I think it was Diaz that shouldve won...guys comment, would like to see yalls opinion..[/quote']

I thought it was a draw for sure, but the judges saw something I didn't... I'm glad he lost, because I can't stand him.

Archived