CRO COP vs BIG NOG

raffy_handsome

If Mirko fights well on 110 like he used to' date=' I say rematch time.

Edit: Oh and I say this knowing that Nog will beat Cain, I don't care it would be a sick rematch. I am sure Nog would have no problem with it too. But that's only if the real Cro Cop shows up.[/quote']

Cain is going to shatter the delusions of Pride fanboys across the land, and Nogs head. He may even end his career.

Lets look at Nog's stay in the UFC, the big leagues, rationally. Nog was getting his **** handed to him by Herring and Tim Sylvia at points in those fights, looked extremely flatfooted against Couture like he always does and took a lot of punches, had they not been from pillow fisted Randy he would have hurt badly again... Mir completely decimated him yet all Nog fans made excuses for him.

Cain is on another level compared to Sylvia and Herring. Young, fast and hungry. He's going to retire Nog.

Cain is going to shatter the delusions of Pride fanboys across the land' date=' and Nogs head. He may even end his career.

Lets look at Nog's stay in the UFC, the big leagues, rationally. Nog was getting his **** handed to him by Herring and Tim Sylvia at points in those fights, looked extremely flatfooted against Couture like he always does and took a lot of punches, had they not been from pillow fisted Randy he would have hurt badly again... Mir completely decimated him yet all Nog fans made excuses for him.

Cain is on another level compared to Sylvia and Herring. Young, fast and hungry. He's going to retire Nog.[/quote']

Damn right!!!.

Trust me, at very end of this year we will see this

antonio-rodrigo-nogueira.jpg

And Mir, Lesnar and Cain will have the honor of having a loss to Minotauro in their ****tty record. That is why Fedor vs Brock will never happen, Nog will do the job for The Man.

Damn right!!!.

Trust me' date=' at very end of this year we will see this

[img']http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/antonio-rodrigo-nogueira.jpg[/img]

And Mir, Lesnar and Cain will have the honor of having a loss to Minotauro in their ****tty record. That is why Fedor vs Brock will never happen, Nog will do the job for The Man.

To be completely honest I'd be surprised to see that happen. But...I guess only time will tell. I hope he beats the **** out of Cain. Though it'll likely be a submission.

I'd love to see a second fight with Mir. But I think Mir would take him again. But...I say lets have a totally healthy Nog, get a shot at avenging the loss.

Cheers

-DR

I am a huge fan of cro-cop since he was in K1.Everybody remember the Bob Sapp fight.It hurts to seee him waste his last good y like this.I think this man need a motivation so he really start to improve.If CRo-cop can't be bettter then no one can.And maybe @205 he will be another kind of animal.

Let's say if the Brown Pride wins against Nogiera via decision' date=' what's next for Big Nog? How about against Cro Cop (Assuming he KTFO Rothwell via headkick). Isn't it amazing 2 former PRIDE legend slug it out one more time to see who's still has stuff left in them.[/quote']

Would be nice too see again since Cro Cop almost beat Nog the 1st time(shockwave 2003). Rematches are always nice.

I am a fan of Minotauro but he has looked crap in all of his UFC fights besept for the Couture fight. Even when he beat Tim Sylvia he looked bad. He got dominated on the feet in that fight. His standup isnt as good as Mirs but his ground game is better. If they fight again he should try to take it to the ground more then he did in their first fight.

The two most overrated fighters of all time doing battle.

Wow.. Stupid might just be an understatement.

Look at there records and who they have fought and beat then tell me there over rated

But to get back on track, Cro Cop vs Big Nog would be a sick fight, and on a side note, i would also love to se Dos Santos vs Cain Velasquez (sorry about the butchering)

I was exicted as hell to watch Cro Cop come to the UFC only knowing what the UFC had advertised him as; that being a striking wrecking machine but the fact is he's failed to do well since he's been over here whether it be the competition is that much better or he's not the same fighter he used to be etc. I wanted to see him beat JDS but he failed against him too, although i'm not taking anything away from JDS.

Putting Nog against Cro Cop does not excite me. Would I watch it, sure, but it's not a fight i'd really look forward too more than a typical fight.

Cain is going to shatter the delusions of Pride fanboys across the land' date=' and Nogs head. He may even end his career.

Lets look at Nog's stay in the UFC, the big leagues, rationally. Nog was getting his **** handed to him by Herring and Tim Sylvia at points in those fights, looked extremely flatfooted against Couture like he always does and took a lot of punches, had they not been from [b']pillow fisted Randy[/b] he would have hurt badly again... Mir completely decimated him yet all Nog fans made excuses for him.

Cain is on another level compared to Sylvia and Herring. Young, fast and hungry. He's going to retire Nog.

Yeah because Cain hits SOOOOO much harder than Randy Couture. Cain is the most over rated fighter in the UFC. Big Nog is the first well-rounded fighter he's going to fight, and it will also be Cain's first LOSS.

Archived