Would you rather?

mmakillsallothersports

Basic thread.Me and some people from work play this all the time.You get two choices you have to pick one and explain why.No matter the question you must pick one. I thought it would be cool to throw one on a day and see some people's responses.

would you rather....

Allright if a witch put a curse on you and you had to be 10 years old or seventy years old for the rest of your living life which would you choose and why?

10 years old - you have some memory of your life before but mentally and physically your 10 for the rest of your life

70 years old- your physically what you would have been if you aged to it.

you die same time regardless.

so which would you choose and why?????

Basic thread.Me and some people from work play this all the time.You get two choices you have to pick one and explain why.No matter the question you must pick one. I thought it would be cool to throw one on a day and see some people's responses.

would you rather....

Allright if a witch put a curse on you and you had to be 10 years old or seventy years old for the rest of your living life which would you choose and why?

10 years old - you have some memory of your life before but mentally and physically your 10 for the rest of your life

10 years old. you can get your **** up ez and you can heal fast, plus you don't **** yourself

See i would take seventy as long as i was healthy. See i would love being ten for a while because who doesnt want to act like a kid again. In the long run though i would miss out on adult things and i could never really do things that i want to do some day. Remember a kid needs a parent with him to do lots of things, and a kid isnt allowed to do half the things a grown up can. altough i hear ya being ten again would be fun.

See i would take seventy as long as i was healthy. See i would love being ten for a while because who doesnt want to act like a kid again. In the long run though i would miss out on adult things and i could never really do things that i want to do some day. Remember a kid needs a parent with him to do lots of things' date=' and a kid isnt allowed to do half the things a grown up can. altough i hear ya being ten again would be fun.[/quote']

see thats cos you are 24 you lucky bastard,im 40 and im telling you all sorts of stuff starts to ache you find new ones every day getting old sucks, i go for ten i dont really wanna get older than i am now.

10' date=' for one you could just do nothing all day and just imagine how high/drunk you could get with a little 10 year old body. Makes for good times.[/quote']

It may be difficult to find people to sell you drugs/alcohol if you are 10. I choose 70 for this reason...prostitutes too. It would be hard for a 10 year old to get one.

would you rather....

10...to start over.i need a new start im 17 and i already dislike lfie but still happy

I would like to know who would rather get crocopped in the junk once...or Mike Tysoned for 2 min strait in the head.

Ow. That's tough - i'm tempted to go for Tyson'ed in the head - as long as you could move somewhat and were'nt just a stationary punchbag, honestly if you were tied up or something I think you'd die.

I'd rather be 10. A difficult question.

Ow. That's tough - i'm tempted to go for Tyson'ed in the head - as long as you could move somewhat and were'nt just a stationary punchbag' date=' honestly if you were tied up or something I think you'd die.

I'd rather be 10. A difficult question.[/quote']

In either case you cant move or defend yourself, the kick to the junk you have to stand legs spread with your arms behind you back. For getting punched in the head you have to stand sitll with your arms at your sides, any falls KOs or movment causes time to stop and restart when your back to composure.

Personally i think either one could kill you...

allright' date=' new one for today.

Would you rather to be married to a smoking hot dimepiece head turner and be broke or married to a butt ugly chick and be rich.

personally ill take the ugly chick all the way[/quote']

I'd rather be married to someone hot and be broke.

And for the original question, I'd rather be 10- you can do so many things and not have to worry that much about life. There would be some limitations, but it would be worth it. :)

1. I would prefer to be a 10 year old, I didn't even have to think twice on this one.

2. Tough one, I thought about it for a second and if I was rich im sure I could have a couple affairs on the side with some nice looking women so i'd go for that one.

allright' date=' new one for today.

Would you rather to be married to a smoking hot dimepiece head turner and be broke or married to a butt ugly chick and be rich.

personally ill take the ugly chick all the way[/quote']

Ugly chick!! That way, I'll have plenty of money for her plastic surgery.

Archived