Sign in to follow this  
tuf1_

How Will The World End

I think the most reasonable outcome will be a virus that is like the combination of Rabies and Mad Cow disease and everyone turns into zombies except those immune to the virus who are eaten. This virus will of course be developed by ol' uncle sam in hopes of having a biological weapon to use on china or somthing of the like, they'll air drop in in south america or africa somwhere to test it, wont be able to control the spread and we all die.

Given Zombies were not on the list I voted for the Nukes.

The world will end by fire....how that fire will start Im not so sure of. And Im not so sure we dodged a bullet with the last election Obama is probably the absolute worst president we have ever had.

Bush was terrible. McCain would have been terrible. Obama is worse than both of them. We haven't had a decent president since Reagan. Our government is completely innept, and screws up everything it touches. Despite this awful track record, we keep giving them more and more responisibilty. Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are all bankrupt, yet we'll allow them to run our health care. I know there are Brits on these forrums. How's the health care over there?

wasn't trying to turn this into a political debate but the dude has spent the last year cleaning up THE WORST PRESIDENTS mistakes and I just meant our relations with foreign powers are much better off with Obama than they would have been with Palin.

For the sake of not turning this into a political debate I'll just say we'll have to agree to disagree lol

Umm... the real way the world is going to end isn't on your poll. It will be when Planet X/Nibiru come into Earths rotation around the Sun. Causing Solar flares, polarity shifts, the earth to stop rotating for 3 days, earthquakes, and volcano eruptions. That will happen in Dec 2012. It's not fake, go to Nasa's website and look up Nibiru pictures.

The world will end by fire....how that fire will start Im not so sure of. And Im not so sure we dodged a bullet with the last election Obama is probably the absolute worst president we have ever had.

really! worse than bush? is that even possible?

Umm... the real way the world is going to end isn't on your poll. It will be when Planet X/Nibiru come into Earths rotation around the Sun. Causing Solar flares' date=' polarity shifts, the earth to stop rotating for 3 days, earthquakes, and volcano eruptions. That will happen in Dec 2012. It's not fake, go to Nasa's website and look up Nibiru pictures.[/quote']

Oh cheez another coocoohead with those damn 12.21.2012 theorys.

The world will end when Chuck Norris says THE END!

Lol @ obama being the worst president ever. Idiots.

Explain to me what he has done to say otherwise. For once just forget about his race or his social status and look at how he does his job.

Oh cheez another coocoohead with those damn 12.21.2012 theorys.

The world will end when Chuck Norris says THE END!

21 Dec 2012 is true buddy. The only question is if Chuck Norris will finally reveal himself to the world as an Annunaki and begin the hostile take over of planet Earth.

21 Dec 2012 is true buddy. The only question is if Chuck Norris will finally reveal himself to the world as an Annunaki and begin the hostile take over of planet Earth.

I remember first reading about the 2012 theory about 10 years ago and I have still yet to find actual proof that it'll happen. I even read once that all they have are theories after theories. The Mayans said nothing about the world ending that day, their calendar just stopped, probably due to the fact that they were killed off. They didn't believe things ended anyways, they were all about circles and neverending life. And about the solar flares and the poles switching are all just theories as well. There should've been the option to choose the galaxy eating super galaxy of Andromeda. I wonder what that would be like? lol

I remember first reading about the 2012 theory about 10 years ago and I have still yet to find actual proof that it'll happen. I even read once that all they have are theories after theories. The Mayans said nothing about the world ending that day' date=' their calendar just stopped, probably due to the fact that they were killed off. They didn't believe things ended anyways, they were all about circles and neverending life. And about the solar flares and the poles switching are all just theories as well. There should've been the option to choose the galaxy eating super galaxy of Andromeda. I wonder what that would be like? lol[/quote']

You haven't read too much then. There are pictues of Nibiru published from Nasa of sightings in Antarctica, the only place you can see it right now. The reason the Mayan calender is the way it is, is because of their religious implications and an alien race. You would need to do a lot more reading to fully understand. Every 3,600 years this planet comes in Earth's rotations, the volcanic ashes are clearly visible in fossil records in these incriments. You can deny it all you want but thats not going to change the fact that it's going to happen.

The alien stuff... Meh... That'll remain to be seen, but the planet and Dwarf Star are as real as you or I.

haha you're a joke. Your existence is convincing everybody this so they can be as miserable as you obviously are. Get a life. I'm done. I'll talk to you again 12/22/12 when I say HA!

If you think educating yourself on a coming catastrophe is misery then continue in your aimless stroll through life, friend. You're going to feel really dumb when the **** hits the fan.

If you think educating yourself on a coming catastrophe is misery then continue in your aimless stroll through life' date=' friend. You're going to feel really dumb when the **** hits the fan.[/quote']

The people that are predicting this also said an asteroid would hit in earth in 2003. After that didnt happen they changed it to sometime around 2012. So all this is is bulls*** to scare people. Some scientist also think that it will be a new begining for earth and nothing bad will happen. If you watch any of the s*** on history or discovery on this it'll tell you that.

Well i'll be posting something to you here in 22.12.2012

Such backlash from some of you people. To the guy talking about a new Earth. The reason for that theory is the fact that religious dogmas will be compromised by the event. Possibly by a serpent race that somehow has been mentioned all throughout Earths great societies, but deemed as crazy talk by modern day Christian based society.

TUF1, I'm not a chicken little. I hardly spend any of my day worrying about doom and gloom, but I don't dismiss it's possibility because it doesn't fit within my comprehensive grasp. Something that you seem to do quite nicely.

hmm alot of those options don't really add up to the end of the world.

the devastation of the environment, the extinction of man kind... but the earth is going to go on for billions of years, out living even the sun, possibly being thrown out into the galaxies do to diminished galaxy to collide with a large object or a star, or get torn apart by a black hole.

I voted global warming; why, because it's the most idiotic item/notion in our society today and if you can't beat them join em :P

*goes back to work deleting emails discussing how global warming is the sham of the centruy* :P

I voted global warming; why' date=' because it's the most idiotic item/notion in our society today and if you can't beat them join em :P

*goes back to work deleting emails discussing how global warming is the sham of the centruy* :P[/quote']

I live in Coastal Texas and it's been 29 degrees down on the Gulf of Mexico. If there was any real proof of Global Warming I'm sure as hell not seeing it.

I live in Coastal Texas and it's been 29 degrees down on the Gulf of Mexico. If there was any real proof of Global Warming I'm sure as hell not seeing it.

You're lucky I don't work for the government and or have mod privledges otherwise I'd delete your reply.

GLOBAL WARMING IS GOING TO KILL US ALL AGGGHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:(:P;)

You're lucky I don't work for the government and or have mod privledges otherwise I'd delete your reply.

GLOBAL WARMING IS GOING TO KILL US ALL AGGGHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:(:P;)

Oh right... I mean... Whoooh, that global warming huh? Man, I wasn't even this hot over in Iraq in body armor. Man... Just so hot. :P

The world will end when the Sun dies and becomes a Red Giant and devourers the first 3 planets before turning into a White Dawrf. When this will happend noone can quite be sure because theres really no way of telling exactly how old the sun is.

The world will end when the Sun dies and becomes a Red Giant and devourers the first 3 planets before turning into a White Dawrf. When this will happend noone can quite be sure because theres really no way of telling exactly how old the sun is.

Now that sounds like global warming to me:p:cool:

Oh right... I mean... Whoooh' date=' that global warming huh? Man, I wasn't even this hot over in Iraq in body armor. Man... Just so hot. :P[/quote']

Have you recieved the new shipment of hybrid hummers yet? :cool:

Now that sounds like global warming to me:p:cool:

Lol yes indeed.. gona be crazy for what ever Generation is alive then(that is if the humanrace hasn't killed them selves off yet) But they first year or so temps will rise and as time goes on and the Sun expans eventually the ocean will be evaperated and then finally no more earth.When its sad and done the outter layers of the Sun will disapate and the sun will be smaller then the earth but with the same mass and of course it'll be dead glowing a whitish color. Thus the name White Dawf

haha maybe the most incorrect statement ever. They can tell how old our sun is and it's one of the younger stars in the universe. It will be several billion years before this happens.

Why don't you tell us how it's going to end since you seem to know the answer, by sarcasically commenting on everyone elses?

haha maybe the most incorrect statement ever. They can tell how old our sun is and it's one of the younger stars in the universe. It will be several billion years before this happens.

Too much faith in science my friend...how can we as a the human race be so sure of the exact age of anything in space. Especally somthing we can't get near to sample ? Sorry if I don't blindly follow everything people say. It'll happen when it happens. Not saying it will be soon but don't think Scientist know the Exact Date either.Anyway when it happens that is how the world will end sorry the statment isnt incorrect.

Too much faith in science my friend...how can we as a the human race be so sure of the exact age of anything in space. Especally somthing we can't get near to sample ? Sorry if I don't blindly follow everything people say. It'll happen when it happens. Not saying it will be soon but don't think Scientist know the Exact Date either.Anyway when it happens that is how the world will end sorry the statment isnt incorrect.

Ah, the irony of that statement resonates throughout the world, huh?

Ah, the irony of that statement resonates throughout the world, huh?[/QUOyou must be refering to the FAITH and SCIENCE part hmm? I have no doubt that science has proven and done the human race great things..don't get me wrong...I jus kinda find it hard to believe that as young as we are that We can know soo much as some claim too. especially with matters such as this..