Filthy

BOOGMAN

I watched the Lawler vs A-Train fight last night with no volume, as my wife was sleeping. It was obvious that Lawler took round 1, I was pretty damn sure that Lawler won round 2, and it was obvious that A-Train took round 3. I know that round 2 was pretty close, but Lawler looked like he got the better of almost every exchange. His shots were cleaner and more accurate.

I was pretty surprised when Lawler didn't win the decision. Plus I was pretty pissed, he was +300 and I had money on him.

Anybody else think he should have won? I might have been biased because of my bet.

Round 1 and 2 to Lawlor with a possibility of round 1 being 10-8. Round 2 was debatable but I was surprised that Simpson took it. I picked him but to be honest, I'm not sure whether he got a lot of fight literally beat out of him, but he certainly didn't look as explosive as I expected.

I'm sure Lawlor's standup was a surprise too. I think that Simpson showed a lot of heart anyway.

You cant say Lawlor got robbed in such a close fight. Robbed would have been if Heath Herring was given the decision over Brock Lesnar. Simpson did get a couple of takedowns in round two. Its Lawlor own fault for not finishing it in round 1 when he had the chance and instead clinching and trying to get the takedown giving Simpson time to rest. This shouldnt of got fight of the night. The crowd was ****. They boo'ed through the whole main event even though it wasnt that bad a fight.

You cant say Lawlor got robbed in such a close fight. Robbed would have been if Heath Herring was given the decision over Brock Lesnar. Simpson did get a couple of takedowns in round two. Its Lawlor own fault for not finishing it in round 1 when he had the chance and instead clinching and trying to get the takedown giving Simpson time to rest. This shouldnt of got fight of the night. The crowd was ****. They boo'ed through the whole main event even though it wasnt that bad a fight.

Heath Herring and Brock Lesnar? That wouldn't of been a robbery, that would be a heist. Shogun v Machida was a robbery.

Archived