thoughts about ufn20

Trodrigues

maan, 3 things I would like to say

first about the "best of pride" ad, you all noticed that the only scene where fedor appeared was when he got suplexed by randleman ?

second, UFC being sponsored by "Army of Two"(by EA), aren't they in a "war" because EA refused to make ufc2009 undisputed and now they are making EA MMA ?

third, man, i hate decisions, split decisions even more, now I need a good event to make me forget about this one ):

What you want me to do ? Comment about fights of fighters I don't cheer for ? Not something I enjoy doing..

but ok,

maynard vs diaz was boring, I didn't care who would win

Escudero vs Dunham was nice, I was cheering a bit for escudero

Now i can't remember what other fight I almost sleep, Sadollah's or Lawlor's..

First off after watching WEC Sun night and UFC Mon night, I truely prefer WEC fights to UFC fights, only exception is the elite 155's in the UFC.

That being said Dunham vs. Escudero was easily fight/submission of the night, great show of skill and heart from both guys, but Dunham wanted it more, and proved it.

Main event... whatever, Diaz won rounds 1 & 3 in my opinion. I agreed with that 29-28 judge. Just like his Guida fight.

I wish Maynard decided to box with Edgar instead of holding onto him when they fought. I wasn't impressed at all by Maynard. If he's afraid of Diaz's jits (which he should be), what does he expect to do against Penn?

As I said before Maynard had to prove he was better than Diaz, he didn't, Diaz still has the more impressive win of the two.

First off after watching WEC Sun night and UFC Mon night' date=' I truely prefer WEC fights to UFC fights, only exception is the elite 155's in the UFC.

That being said Dunham vs. Escudero was easily fight/submission of the night, great show of skill and heart from both guys, but Dunham wanted it more, and proved it.

Main event... whatever, Diaz won rounds 1 & 3 in my opinion. I agreed with that 29-28 judge. Just like his Guida fight.

I wish Maynard decided to box with Edgar instead of holding onto him when they fought. I wasn't impressed at all by Maynard. If he's afraid of Diaz's jits (which he should be), what does he expect to do against Penn?

As I said before Maynard had to prove he was better than Diaz, he didn't, Diaz still has the more impressive win of the two.[/quote']

Fully agreed with this. That first judge had a way different opinion then what I had. It was close but I thought Diaz won,

Archived