Official UFC 109 Thread

K22UFC

Man .. i know he is a great fighter .. but he has at least 4 guys in front of him for that belt .. A.Silva' date=' Belfort, Wandy and even Bisping .. IMO .. he cant beat any of those .. not mentioning that Franklin would destroy him BTW[/quote']

Who are you talking about?

I actually think it looks good. not the best by far. but looks like the fights will be good. Nate is always fun to watch. Melvin will be exctiting as always.

As long as Swick doesnt show up like he did last time he fought it should be good.

Serra and trigg could possibly be a sleeper. same with macs fight.

Maias should be quick and impressive.

And Randy and Mark is up in the air.

i think silva-bisping could suprisingly save the day and turn out a classic. If Bisping stands and brawls it could suprise people, but with silva's lethal knees and clinch game he could be in trouble, its a hard one to call.

It will be over quick one way or the other.

i think silva-bisping could suprisingly save the day and turn out a classic. If Bisping stands and brawls it could suprise people' date=' but with silva's lethal knees and clinch game he could be in trouble, its a hard one to call.

It will be over quick one way or the other.[/quote']

Thats at UFC 110.

Thats at UFC 110.

i think that the nate marquardt chael sonnen fight will be interesting because sonnen is alot better that most think. he is a very smart fighter but nate is very well rounded. the major appeal on this card is spectacular bonus earning fight potential. maia cuold eaisly have an absolutely sick submission marquardt or swick could have ko of the night and FOTN could come from anywhere. the main event may not be the greatest but i think that all of the other fights balance out well

Its gonna be a very surprising card. The ones that look like its gonna suck always surprise people. Marquardt v Sonnen is the best fight on the card, but overall, an average in-between fight card. More a maintenance card than anything. Goin to Hooters to watch for free. I would suggest you do the same if you dont want to pay 50 bucks for it, you may spend what it costs for dinner and a beer, but you get to look at good lookin women at least!

Its gonna be a very surprising card. The ones that look like its gonna suck always surprise people. Marquardt v Sonnen is the best fight on the card' date=' but overall, an average in-between fight card. More a maintenance card than anything. Goin to Hooters to watch for free. I would suggest you do the same if you dont want to pay 50 bucks for it, you may spend what it costs for dinner and a beer, but you get to look at good lookin women at least![/quote']

I think its a good card besept for the main event. There are no bad fights on the main card but Couture vs Coleman isnt of main event level.

Archived