Joe Rogan needs to mix it up.

rhys_ufc

Its getting worse and worse, he is so biased towards one fighter.In the Sadollah fight he just kept talking about Amir, yes he was winning the fight and pressing the action but he's non stop talking about 1 fighter, Kinda like the Machida fight, he would talk about Shogun allnight so he kinda brainwashes the fans into thinking they won the fight (i think shogun won that fight though, good call joe lol).Don't get me wrong i think he does a great job and he's hilarious but he needs to mix it up abit.

btw guys im not hatin i actually like Joe.

thoughts?

Really I think hes a bit of a prick.

No doubt he knows what hes talking about, but the guy is a racist. I dont care what people say, listening to his "comedy" the way he talks about Asians and the Middle East makes me hate him

Look at how he reacted towards Akiyama's win at UFC 100. How on earth can ANYONE say Beltcher was "robbed". If he had said "that was a close decision" then thats something. It's not just Akiyama, even Caol Uno.

He is a biased fan and it really does show in some of his commentaries.

No doubt he knows what hes talking about' date=' but the guy is a racist. I dont care what people say, listening to his "comedy" the way he talks about Asians and the Middle East makes me hate him

Look at how he reacted towards Akiyama's win at UFC 100. How on earth can ANYONE say Beltcher was "robbed". If he had said "that was a close decision" then thats something. It's not just Akiyama, even Caol Uno.

He is a biased fan and it really does show in some of his commentaries.[/quote']

joe rogan is not racist....its called comedy, you ever hear a black comedian make jokes about whites and the hispanic? hell, i even hear black and white comedians making fun of there own race. its all about comedy, none of it is personal.

joe rogan is not racist....its called comedy' date=' you ever hear a black comedian make jokes about whites and the hispanic? hell, i even hear black and white comedians making fun of there own race. its all about comedy, none of it is personal.[/quote']

"We should just blow the whole middle east up and bomb the shi*t out of them"

Thats not funny stuff coming from a drugged up white man and Rogan doesnt use racial comedy, which makes it pretty bad what he says

i toataly agree joes commentary has gone a bit political he does seem to call on a fghter and not subjectivley about the fight at hand, if you watch older broadcasts you start to understand whats changed, but hey should you blame joe for that ? or is he just doing as instructed ?

his stand up is well funny he has some great cuss downs and does a great job at promoting his stuff on the internet..

i hope i'm not watching the slow death of everything i like about this sport !

Its getting worse and worse' date=' he is so biased towards one fighter.[/quote']I've been noticing it more and more as well and suspect Rogan has been pressured to do more selling. He's always done a good job advertising upcoming fights, IMO. But lately he seems to be intent on emphasizing what's good about popular UFC fighters during their fights.

Did any1 hear joe rogan say to randy couture last night the coleman fight could be a fight to determine no1 contender in the heavyweights is he smokin gear or something there both pensioners and have no chance at all to be in the top 5 maybe ten heavies in the world

He didn't say that fight could be for the No. 1 spot' date=' he said if you had told him a couple years ago that Randy and Mark would be fighting in 2010 for a [b']possible[/b] shot at the LHW belt he would have asked what you were smoking. The winner of that fight will move closer, but he would also have to fight a Rampage, Rashad, or maybe even a Forrest to get to the No 1 spot IMO. Possible even 2 wins against fighters of that caliber in fact.

CG

I've been noticing it more and more as well and suspect Rogan has been pressured to do more selling. He's always done a good job advertising upcoming fights' date=' IMO. But lately he seems to be intent on emphasizing what's good about popular UFC fighters during their fights.[/quote']

I agree. I was watching the Lawler v A Train fight last nigh on mute, as my wife was sleeping. I was sure Lawler won round 1 and 2. I turned it up a little towards the end of the third round, and was shocked to hear that A Train was winning the fight.

Its getting worse and worse' date=' he is so biased towards one fighter.In the Sadollah fight he just kept talking about Amir, yes he was winning the fight and pressing the action but he's non stop talking about 1 fighter, Kinda like the Machida fight, he would talk about Shogun allnight so he kinda brainwashes the fans into thinking they won the fight (i think shogun won that fight though, good call joe lol).Don't get me wrong i think he does a great job and he's hilarious but he needs to mix it up abit.

thoughts?[/quote']

who cares, joes says what he sees, brad didnt do anything for joe to say and the shogun fight joe was right shogun was beating machida the stats showed that.

and its not like judges or fighters hear what joe says so it doesnt matter at all

I agree. I was watching the Lawler v A Train fight last nigh on mute' date=' as my wife was sleeping. I was sure Lawler won round 1 and 2. I turned it up a little towards the end of the third round, and was shocked to hear that A Train was winning the fight.[/quote']

That has nothing to do with what Joe is saying though, I thought the second round couldnt have gone either way but it wasnt like lawlor did anything crazy in the second round.

Its getting worse and worse' date=' he is so biased towards one fighter.In the Sadollah fight he just kept talking about Amir, yes he was winning the fight and pressing the action but he's non stop talking about 1 fighter, Kinda like the Machida fight, he would talk about Shogun allnight so he kinda brainwashes the fans into thinking they won the fight (i think shogun won that fight though, good call joe lol).Don't get me wrong i think he does a great job and he's hilarious but he needs to mix it up abit.

thoughts?[/quote']

You are right. Joe Rogan has his favorites. He makes it very clear. It sounded like he was going to cry during the GSP/Bj fight. He was so upset that Bj was getting beat badly. Same as the Machida/Shogun.

Everyone sees right through this guy.

You are right. Joe Rogan has his favorites. He makes it very clear. It sounded like he was going to cry during the GSP/Bj fight. He was so upset that Bj was getting beat badly. Same as the Machida/Shogun.

Everyone sees right through this guy.

Joe Rogan is a color commentator...do any of you even know what that means? He isn't there to provide an unbiased commentary of the events unfolding, that's Goldberg's job, he's there to give his opinion and, as the title states, add color and excitement to the event. Think of it this way, Goldberg is the Mike Wallace, the factual reporter giving an objective account of a story and Rogan is the Andy Rooney, he provides the editorial or his opinionated version of events as he sees them.

Do you get it? Do any of you get it? Did I actually manage to penetrate those cro-magnon skulls of yours who post the same crap every week?

Joe Rogan is a color commentator...do any of you even know what that means? He isn't there to provide an unbiased commentary of the events unfolding' date=' that's Goldberg's job, he's there to give his opinion and, as the title states, add color and excitement to the event. Think of it this way, Goldberg is the Mike Wallace, the factual reporter giving an objective account of a story and Rogan is the Andy Rooney, he provides the editorial or his opinionated version of events as he sees them.

Do you get it? Do any of you get it? Did I actually manage to penetrate those cro-magnon skulls of yours who post the same crap every week?[/quote']

This. And joe rogan's standup is mediocre, his slaying of hecklers is the best though.

No doubt he knows what hes talking about' date=' but the guy is a racist. I dont care what people say, listening to his "comedy" the way he talks about Asians and the Middle East makes me hate him

He is a biased fan and it really does show in some of his commentaries.[/quote']

You FAIL dude, I'm sorry =/

Joe Rogan is a color commentator...do any of you even know what that means? He isn't there to provide an unbiased commentary of the events unfolding' date=' that's Goldberg's job, he's there to give his opinion and, as the title states, add color and excitement to the event. Think of it this way, Goldberg is the Mike Wallace, the factual reporter giving an objective account of a story and Rogan is the Andy Rooney, he provides the editorial or his opinionated version of events as he sees them.

Do you get it? Do any of you get it? Did I actually manage to penetrate those cro-magnon skulls of yours who post the same crap every week?[/quote']

wooo u need 2 chill pal, its just peoples opinions. i dont think you should be on these forums if it pisses you off so much. get a grip mate!

Dude your a ******, i actually like Joe, he's cool just lately he's been really one sided.

Archived