Pre-Fight Rituals

TrueGrit

some have one and some dont..Do you have a ritual or something you just have to do before you fight? please no hate comments...Do you jam to heavy metal or something relaxing? Do you know of any UFC, Bellator, Strikeforce or any other big organization fighters who have something they do before they fight? I havent seen a thread like this so i figured i would give it a try..

Oh yes, I have some. First of all, don't invite me anywhere on fight nights cause I won't show up. I have a thing where DVR is not a option of fight nights. It has to be live! On pay-per-veiw events, I usually make a trip to my arts and craft store and pick up some crafts for my 3 daughters to do. It usually keeps them entertained pretty much of the time. That takes care of them. As for me, I usually pick up a bottle of wine and sometimes order Chinese food. My husband and I watch the whole thing from the comfort of our bed and that is heaven for me.

Oh yes' date=' I have some. First of all, don't invite me anywhere on fight nights cause I won't show up. I have a thing where DVR is not a option of fight nights. It has to be live! On pay-per-veiw events, I usually make a trip to my arts and craft store and pick up some crafts for my 3 daughters to do. It usually keeps them entertained pretty much of the time. That takes care of them. As for me, I usually pick up a bottle of wine and sometimes order Chinese food. My husband and I watch the whole thing from the comfort of our bed and that is heaven for me.[/quote']

I don't quite think that's what they meant lol

oh yes' date=' i have some. First of all, don't invite me anywhere on fight nights cause i won't show up. I have a thing where dvr is not a option of fight nights. It has to be live! On pay-per-veiw events, i usually make a trip to my arts and craft store and pick up some crafts for my 3 daughters to do. It usually keeps them entertained pretty much of the time. That takes care of them. As for me, i usually pick up a bottle of wine and sometimes order chinese food. My husband and i watch the whole thing from the comfort of our bed and that is heaven for me.[/quote']lmao

Archived