UFC 113 rumors?? any truth

BuCkWiLd75

Number 1 contender bout. Seems fitting to put it on the same card as the championship.

Rashad Evans fought a top contender after losing the belt and won, so a win over Rampage who was also a former champion should secure the number one contender spot.

Rampage is already there in my opinion. Since losing the belt to Forrest Griffin by an arguable unanimous decision, he has knocked out Wanderlei Silva (Who had knocked out rampage 2 times in their first 2 fights) and he won a "fight of the night" decision over Keith Jardine.

So bacially, winner of this fight gets a shot at the belt, without question. Loser faces the loser of Machida/Shogun maybe? That would be cool.

machida vs shogun2 would be gd but shogun should fight befor machida vs winner of colman vs couter might be bad post first tho soz

love to see if rampage vs rashad after watchin tuf heavyweights the abuse on that lol and after the silva rashad fight.

machida vs shogun2 would be gd but shogun should fight befor machida vs winner of colman vs couter might be bad post first tho soz

love to see if rampage vs rashad after watchin tuf heavyweights the abuse on that lol and after the silva rashad fight.

is this english???

I'm sorry but everyone knows rashad can't compete with rampage and as for shogun and machida it's going to be a big tard fight so...it'll be interesting to see a finish but i lost interest when shogun said he will use the same strategy

I heard that King Kong will be returning from the dead to take on Bigfoot at that event.. Gonna be a great fight!! LMAO

Just to be helpful in the future, don't count on ANY of the "rumored" fights, matchups, signings, or events until they are officially confirmed by the UFC. I just don't pay attention to the rumors and watch the event listings on UFC.com. If it isn't officially confirmed there, then it is pure rumor and speculation.

When ever this fight happens, I think that Rashad wil be too fast for Rampage in the first half or so of the fight, then Rampage will find his groove, and dominate Rashad. Wether this happens or not, its gonna be a contriversial split decision I think.

I heard that King Kong will be returning from the dead to take on Bigfoot at that event.. Gonna be a great fight!! LMAO

Just to be helpful in the future' date=' don't count on ANY of the "rumored" fights, matchups, signings, or events until they are officially confirmed by the UFC. I just don't pay attention to the rumors and watch the event listings on UFC.com. If it isn't officially confirmed there, then it is pure rumor and speculation.[/quote']

UFC.com has the full card up like a week before the event. Wikipedia usually has it up about 3 weeks before. An example of this was UFC 106, when noguiera vs cane wasn't up untill 3 days before the fight or something ridiculous like that

UFC.com has the full card up like a week before the event. Wikipedia usually has it up about 3 weeks before. An example of this was UFC 106' date=' when noguiera vs cane wasn't up untill 3 days before the fight or something ridiculous like that[/quote']

i agree ... wiki has fights confirmed up allot longer than ufc does .. they are pretty accurate f you pay attention to them .. usually if a fight tuns out non confirmed it posted immediately.. or if a scheduled fight is gonna take place and someone is injured its posted .. not like the website tries to stir up drama or report false things .. i consider it a good source where others might not

I've just read online that evans vs jackson will be on the ufc 113 card in montreal and also franklin vs cote. Is there any truth to either of these fights for montreal? Also if anyone knows when the tickets will go on sale can't seen to find this anywhere.

I heard Rashad vs Rampage and Shogun vs Machida 2 ... that make sense

If all that is truth UFC 113 will be one of the best cards EVER!

Archived