Fight night 20 on espn uk

meltrobe

Last nights show was unreal in the uk we had advert/commercials every 5mins we dont get that usually for a ppv. Last night we didnt see 1 entrance it was just adverts fight adverts dressing room adverts more adverst then fights. I was wondering if any1 got onto this. Or are the yanks used to this what are the breaks like in america.

Last nights show was unreal in the uk we had advert/commercials every 5mins we dont get that usually for a ppv. Last night we didnt see 1 entrance it was just adverts fight adverts dressing room adverts more adverst then fights. I was wondering if any1 got onto this. Or are the yanks used to this what are the breaks like in america.

They normally don't show the entrances on Fight Nights anyway, and the reason for the ad breaks is because the show airs on Spike in th US, as opposed to PPV, then the American broadcast has more adverts. Last night was pretty good, normally ESPN show adverts inbetween rounds.

I'm sure by calling them yanks you'll get lots of happy positive responses from the other side of the atlantic.

Yeah the adverts are really annoying, it's like that a lot in the U.S. I think UFN's are broadcast 'free' on spike therefore they advert the &^%$ out of them to make money. ESPN could have cut some out for the UK market though. We're not used to getting that many ads broadcast in one show (yet).

What I found most annoying was the fact my sky+ missed the entire last round of the Diaz/Maynard fight so i have no idea how that went.

I'm totally pissed off with ESPN UK...1 minute into the main bout off it went because they only broadcat up to 4am..Did this happen to anyone else?

Dog

I'm totally pissed off with ESPN UK...1 minute into the main bout off it went because they only broadcat up to 4am..Did this happen to anyone else?

Dog

no didnt happen to me it finished about 4.20am tho so if u sky+ it then it wouldnt of known an thats prob why. all tho it did cut off as joe rogan was about to interview gray which was a bit annoying i wanted to hear what he said because there was some banter in the cage while they where fighting lol.

THIS LOCKEROOM WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ARMY OF TWO SHUT UP GOLDBERG!

I'm sure by calling them yanks you'll get lots of happy positive responses from the other side of the atlantic.

Yeah the adverts are really annoying' date=' it's like that a lot in the U.S. I think UFN's are broadcast 'free' on spike therefore they advert the &^%$ out of them to make money. ESPN could have cut some out for the UK market though. We're not used to getting that many ads broadcast in one show (yet).

[b']What I found most annoying was the fact my sky+ missed the entire last round of the Diaz/Maynard fight so i have no idea how that went[/b].

You're not alone in this..

Archived