The A-Team

BJJ_BLUEBELT

I just saw the new trailer and looks like Rampage is gonna suck as B.A.

Maybe because I was such a big fan of the original Im being biased but just from the trailer I dont think Im gonna like.

p.s. If someone alread posted this then too bad , stop the whining

http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie-trailers/?g=c080c616-87c4-4d76-a16b-b9057f11799b&GT1=28101

Did anyone expect this remake of a shxtty TV series to actually be any good? Was Starsky & Hutch any good? Was Bewitched any good? Was The Dukes of Hazard any good? Inspector Gadget? The Flintstones? Scooby Doo...need I go on?

Hey Rampage, have fun crawling back to D. Dubya on your hands and knees after your crap-**** movie goes to DVD after a few dismal weeks in the theater and winds up in the Block Buster 99 cent bargain bin.

Did anyone expect this remake of a shxtty TV series to actually be any good? Was Starsky & Hutch any good? Was Bewitched any good? Was The Dukes of Hazard any good? Inspector Gadget? The Flintstones? Scooby Doo...need I go on?

Hey Rampage' date=' have fun crawling back to D. Dubya on your hands and knees after your crap-**** movie goes to DVD after a few dismal weeks in the theater and winds up in the Block Buster 99 cent bargain bin.[/quote']

I agree. I think his acting career is pretty much dead.

Hey Rampage' date=' have fun crawling back to D. Dubya on your hands and knees after your crap-**** movie goes to DVD after a few dismal weeks in the theater and winds up in the Block Buster 99 cent bargain bin.[/quote']

You have it wrong. It wont make DVD or the 99c bargain bin.

4 weeks at the movies, go missing for 12 months then be on TV at 8.30pm with re-runs every year for 5 years around Easter time for the kids.

Rampage will become the new "Rock". Out of the fight game and left to make crappy kid movies.

I thought the movie looked alright actually. Maybe because my expectation were so low. They got Liam Neison (sp?) and Bradley Cooper to be in it' date=' so it can't be that bad right? Anyhow, the producer is the guy that made smokin aces, which was a pretty cool movie.[/quote']

For the record Bradley Cooper was one of the stars in the Hangover (one of the best box offices of 2009)

And Smoking Aces is just an awesome movie, a must seen!

In the beginning I thought the A-Team would be a low bugdet movie that would not even make the Theaters.

But the movie in being produced by Fox and got some sick actors and looks like a mega production.

Don't understand all the hate towards the movie, is because Rampage is in it??

What happen guys? Mad because Rampage will be a successful actor?

Let's show some respect, he came form the hood of Memphis, became a star on Pride, a star on the UFC, and will probably be a start in the movie business.

I will watch the movie and buy the DVD.

Rampage is my boy.

Archived