Prediction

Ocforums

i think we are gonna see Tim Sylvia try and make a come back .. i know he is far from fight material anyone wants to see right now .. but after a interview i read from dana i think it will go down .. after we seen kimbo do it i think its fair to say i can only get worse .. i dont wanna see him back but thats my prediction .

i cant find the interview but it was linked in the ufc threads .. dana was talking about tim getting owned by mercer and how only way tim would make it back to ufc is if he went through TUF

tims always been flabby .. i never understood why he didnt get serious and get into shape .. it was always so nasty to see him weigh in and right before he would enter the cage he'd try and suck his stomach in to hide it ... if tim would have beefed up and took training more serious he wouldnt have fell off quite so fast .. but then again he did have a weak chin .. randy sent him flying to the ground cant imagine what would happen if JDS or Carwin threw a bomb an connected .. probably look like andrei arlovski when fedor put him to sleep

Archived