Where's Anderson Silva?

raffy_handsome

As off now UFC has no schedule for Anderson yet due to his injury. MW Interim champ should be made now. I mean what's the difference between him & Brock, both of them are still absent right and their return is still a myth. I think Anderson cannot return until June. UFC 111 is GSP vs Hardy while UFC 113 is Machida vs Rua. I doubt if he's in UFC 112. Pass June then he's more than 7 months absent. Be reasonable if they created HW interim title now why not with MW.

I don't think an interim title at MW would really mean much...the reason being, Anderson is just too dominant at MW. Nobody would take that interim title holder seriously unless he beat Anderson, and there is really nobody at MW who can do that right now....except Vitor possibly. And I doubt GSP moving up would be able to take it from Silva, his size and reach advantage would just be too much for GSP.

That Interim champ would become the real MW champ then, cause I think even Anderson returns on June I doubt if would stil be a MW. At his age it so hard for him to cut & maintain at 185. So when he come back he will be a LHW then, the he should relinquish his belt to the Interim champ then. I'm not saying that he's afraid to face the current interim champ then, is that he's not for that division anymore. Why do you think he's having hard time on his last 2 fights in MW (Cote & Leites), that probably due to his conditioning problem on cutting weight to reach 185. Forget about his performance against Griffin cause that's on LHW.

That Interim champ would become the real MW champ then' date=' cause I think even Anderson returns on June I doubt if would stil be a MW. At his age it so hard for him to cut & maintain at 185. So when he come back he will be a LHW then, the he should relinquish his belt to the Interim champ then. I'm not saying that he's afraid to face the current interim champ then, is that he's not for that division anymore. [b']Why do you think he's having hard time on his last 2 fights in MW (Cote & Leites)[/b], that probably due to his conditioning problem on cutting weight to reach 185. Forget about his performance against Griffin cause that's on LHW.

LOL!!

Having a hard time? Come on, man.

Anderson had absolutely NO problems with Cote or Leites. Cote was going to lose a decision, and Thales didn't even come to fight.

Archived