rock solid chin

usurper

My standard answer for this question, which by the way is asked on this forum at least once a month so be prepared for the "Search Button Dummy" flamers, is...

I don't really know whose is best, there are many tough tough dudes in MMA, but I would really love to see how well Gina Carano "Takes it On The Chin"!!

urijah faber .. no wait he has a camel toe chin

DUDE! I know man. That chin is ridiculous. It's like a caricature. It's a wonder the dude can shave that thing in the low spot. *chuckle*

THAT would be funny...all clean shaven except the bit in the middle..where it's like Mr.T just hiding out in his face.

Cheers

-DR

DUDE! I know man. That chin is ridiculous. It's like a caricature. It's a wonder the dude can shave that thing in the low spot. *chuckle*

THAT would be funny...all clean shaven except the bit in the middle..where it's like Mr.T just hiding out in his face.

Cheers

-DR

it would look like a *** with a racing stripe

The "camel toe chin" doesn't look as funny on normal people' date=' (John Travolta) but looks weird on midgets.[/quote']

he's not a midget .. he's a hobbit

and who ever said the new randy couture is way off .. randy is an incredible athlete but he by no mean has a solid chin

Hmm, in the lightweight division, and I don't care what anybody says, cause this has been proven: Diego Sanchez and Roger Huerta. The only way to stop either of them is by a cut.

In the welterweight division: Dan Hardy, Thiago Alves

In the Middleweight Division: Dan Henderson (Dunno if he is in the UFC anymore though)

In the Light Heavyweight Division: Stephan Bonnar (Dude has rocks for brains)

In the Heavyweight Division: Noguiera

Archived