Best British UFC Fighter

K22UFC

No Terry Etim on the poll? I think he might get my vote if he was. As it stands, I will take Dan Hardy, although Ross Pearson is very talented as well and I also like Bisping. Daley is exciting and has great KO power, but I'm not sure he's well rounded enough to rise to the top.

Come on guys, we all know that as of this time Bisping is the Best British fighter. I know a lot of fans hate him, but check his accomplishment, does Pearson, Hardy or any other British guy has accomplish more than him. Also check the marketing value he bring to UFC as a British. He's 1 punch loss to Hendo is considerable, everybody got hit at the chin like that will be lights out, even Anderson Silva, so why make that loss famous.

Come on guys' date=' we all know that as of this time Bisping is the Best British fighter. I know a lot of fans hate him, but check his accomplishment, does Pearson, Hardy or any other British guy has accomplish more than him. Also check the marketing value he bring to UFC as a British. He's 1 punch loss to Hendo is considerable, everybody got hit at the chin like that will be lights out, even Anderson Silva, so why make that loss famous.[/quote']

May have something to do with the **** he was talking before hand?

May have something to do with the **** he was talking before hand?

exactly.... Bisping acted like he was the king of MMA... and Hendo showed that it only takes 1 punch to put that pompass **** snore on PPV ... bisping is not 1/4 as good as he thinks he is.. any time he fights a legit top fighter he will lose

Come on guys' date=' we all know that as of this time Bisping is the Best British fighter. I know a lot of fans hate him, but check his accomplishment, does Pearson, Hardy or any other British guy has accomplish more than him. Also check the marketing value he bring to UFC as a British. He's 1 punch loss to Hendo is considerable, everybody got hit at the chin like that will be lights out, even Anderson Silva, so why make that loss famous.[/quote']

whats bisping done... he was given the fight vs Hammil a fight he clearly lost... he runs from Leben he fights a few cans... then he gets KTFO by hendo...

he was a marketing tool nothing more... hes not a top 10 fighter and hes prolly at his peak now

whats bisping done... he was given the fight vs Hammil a fight he clearly lost... he runs from Leben he fights a few cans... then he gets KTFO by hendo...

he was a marketing tool nothing more... hes not a top 10 fighter and hes prolly at his peak now

Mark my word. After Bisping dominates Wanderlei, he'll take on Marquadt to clean the top contender. Then by 2011 he'll fight Vittor for the MW title vacated by A. Silva.

Mark my word. After Bisping dominates Wanderlei' date=' he'll take on Marquadt to clean the top contender. Then by 2011 he'll fight Vittor for the MW title vacated by A. Silva.[/quote']

bisping is gona try that pitty pat stuff with wandy and get TKOd, i dont see him winning that fight.. and Marquardt would DESTROY bisping

At this stage I think I have to go with Bisping because he won TUF and he has got a great win against Kang and he has very few losses. His only losses are to top fighters. Fighters like Pearson havent done much yet or fought any top fighters but I think Pearson could be a contender one day in the Lightweight division.

At this stage I think I have to go with Bisping because he won TUF and he has got a great win against Kang and he has very few losses. His only losses are to top fighters. Fighters like Pearson havent done much yet or fought any top fighters but I think Pearson could be a contender one day in the Lightweight division.

Pearson won TUF and he had a great win against Aaron Riley lol

Riley

28 wins 11 losses and 1 draw

Kang

32 wins 12 losses and 1 draw and 2 no contests

Both Vets.

exactly.... Bisping acted like he was the king of MMA... and Hendo showed that it only takes 1 punch to put that pompass **** snore on PPV ... bisping is not 1/4 as good as he thinks he is.. any time he fights a legit top fighter he will lose

Kang is a legit fighter, and he gave Rashad as good a fight as anyone not named Machida has given him at 205.

Pearson won TUF and he had a great win against Aaron Riley lol

Riley

28 wins 11 losses and 1 draw

Kang

32 wins 12 losses and 1 draw and 2 no contests

Both Vets.

You cant just compare things on records. Kang has fought at a higher level then Riley. Pearson lost to Abdul Muhammed before the show who has like 28 losses. Basing whos best on their opponents records shows that you have a big lack of knowledge on the sport. Im a fan of Pearson but at this stage Bisping is better in my opinion.

You cant just compare things on records. Kang has fought at a higher level then Riley. Pearson lost to Abdul Muhammed before the show who has like 28 losses. Basing whos best on their opponents records shows that you have a big lack of knowledge on the sport. Im a fan of Pearson but at this stage Bisping is better in my opinion.

?_?

I wasn't saying they were the same fighter, with the same league of competition i was saying they are both Vets, meaning for Ross to take on a guy like Riley in his first real UFC fight. Is just as challenging as Bisping taking on Kang.

?_?

I wasn't saying they were the same fighter' date=' with the same league of competition i was saying they are both Vets, meaning for Ross to take on a guy like Riley in his first real UFC fight. Is just as challenging as Bisping taking on Kang.[/quote']

It was a big challenge but Bisping and his opponents are at a higher level in the sport. Alot of Kangs losses were to top fighters like Moussasi. Pearson has lost to knowbodies. He has to beat alot more tough opponents to be considered above anyone on that list. Especially Bisping and Hardy who has got a title shot with GSP. Pearson will probably never get a title shot.

It was a big challenge but Bisping and his opponents are at a higher level in the sport. Alot of Kangs losses were to top fighters like Moussasi. Pearson has lost to knowbodies. He has to beat alot more tough opponents to be considered above anyone on that list. Especially Bisping and Hardy who has got a title shot with GSP. Pearson will probably never get a title shot.

Kang.

Alan Belcher? Mousasi? and Akiyama?

He flops when he fights people that actually have a name for themselves.

Most of his wins are nobodies.

He is very much like Riley.

The other thing is your comparing Kang to Pearson not Kang to Riley.

You compare Bisping to Pearson and obviously Bisping will come out on top.

Everyone loses at somepoint in their career.

I disagree, Pearson can reach a title shot it will be a long road but i think he can do it.

Kang.

Alan Belcher? Mousasi? and Akiyama?

He flops when he fights people that actually have a name for themselves.

Most of his wins are nobodies.

He is very much like Riley.

The other thing is your comparing Kang to Pearson not Kang to Riley.

You compare Bisping to Pearson and obviously Bisping will come out on top.

Everyone loses at somepoint in their career.

I disagree Pearson can reach a title shot it will be a long road but i think he can do it.

Ya, Kang has beat alot of nobodies but thats better than losing to nobodies. I agree that if you compare Bisping and Pearson that Bisping comes out on top. Thats the point I've been making. Bisping is better. Thats why I voted for him.

IMO Hardy is the best British fighter - as far as UFC goes he's beaten better opponents than Bisping.

Not to be confused with who's got the most potential in the UFC which on current form would be Daley.

*EDIT* Actually, maybe daley has fought better against better opponents. Oh well too late now, I went for Hardy.

Mark my word. After Bisping dominates Wanderlei' date=' he'll take on Marquadt to clean the top contender. Then by 2011 he'll fight Vittor for the MW title vacated by A. Silva.[/quote']

Thanks man I needed a good laugh this morning. I think bisbing is good but if you think he can take Marquadt or Belfort thats laughable.

voted daley but missed to many british fighters out the poll the two above wallhead' date='ospizac,wilkes,pickett,lee murray,paul kelly, paul taylor just to name a few[/quote']

How could lee Murray be up there when he hasnt fought in years and I think hes in prison. How would James Wilks Paul Taylor or Ospicas be voted better than Hardy or Daley.Hardy and Daley would destroy all of them and Bisping would destroy Lee Murray. It would be pointless putting those on the list.

Archived