Your favorite UFC moment?

ThePhenom1982

Wanted to know your fave memory or moment from the ufc, be it a fight, the commentary, something stupid tito said, the girls (and we dooooooooooo love the girls...)...

but me personally, Im gonna go for when GSP rushed in, and caught and laid out cold to lose his title against Dan Hardy..

oh wait... that hasnt happened..... YET ;)

just for fun!

God there have been many great moment.

Even though I don't like Hughes...Hughes v Trigg II was ****ing inspired, one of the greatest moments

Most of BJ Penn's fights are great

Anderson Silva...jesus...savant....love the guy...but highlights..Franklin I, II....Griffin

Pete Sell v Scott Smith

GSP v Fitch....Jon displayed INCREDIBLE heart and grit...and their mutual show of respect at the end was inspiring..and I think it was a display of the true spirit of the ultimate form of competition

When Couture floored Sylvia in the opening moments of their fight and the crowd FREAKED

Like I said...there are LOTS of great moments in this sport...I'm sure there are many I am neglecting to mention..but these off the top of my head...awesome memories

Cheers

-DR

the stare down between Matt Hughes and Frank Trigg in their second fight

The fights between Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir. Also the interviews between Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar before UFC 100. The banter back and forth was so funny.

Thiago Alves fighting in the octagon. Even when he loses I still like to watch him fight.

God there have been many great moment.

Like I said...there are LOTS of great moments in this sport...I'm sure there are many I am neglecting to mention..but these off the top of my head...awesome memories

Cheers

-DR

The reason why i did this thread... you threw some that id 'forgotten' in the first reply haha!

My fave fighter was vitor, the true phenom, and some of his fights were incredible, the hand speed!

I also liked watching baroni, like him or loathe him, his fights are usually great... he knocks someone out big, or you watch him get schooled haha! outside of the ufc, his fight where he knocked the guy in england OUT CCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOLD and then the guys mate head butted baroni was funny, i wish baroni just banged the guy though!

as much as it pains me to say... Hendos KO over bisping is my fave recent KO. just a class timing of a huge right hand..

unfortunately when you talk as much crap as bisping you end up with everyonewanting to see just that...

same as mayweather, IMO, probably the most skilled boxer EVER, but is soo unpopular cause he acts such a ****. Fingers crossed he finds his balls again and fights pacquiao....

Wanted to know your fave memory or moment from the ufc' date=' be it a fight, the commentary, something stupid tito said, the girls (and we dooooooooooo love the girls...)...

but me personally, Im gonna go for when GSP rushed in, and caught and laid out cold to lose his title against Dan Hardy..

oh wait... that hasnt happened..... YET ;)

just for fun![/quote']

a perfict example of a UFC fan... he thinks UFC is all there is to MMA.. and wants it to be the WWE... damn they need a test before you are allowed to post to keep these twats out of here

a perfict example of a UFC fan... he thinks UFC is all there is to MMA.. and wants it to be the WWE... damn they need a test before you are allowed to post to keep these twats out of here

I totally agree, but then where would you post mate? Fail to see how my post is WWE like? its a fun post asking people for there favorite UFC moment, NOT mma BUT UFC as the title said. Learn to read.... you **** haha

by the way, that is said in jest.

My favourite moment from since I started watching at is probably Bispings comeback against Kang at UFC 105. My worst moment was when I fell asleep just before UFC 104 started and I missed it.

i do this all the time haha! stayed up to watch daleys last fight, watched the build up, fell asleep with laptop on my chest (was watching online) then woke up 30secs before he KO'd him. timing or what haha! did the same thing in the lennox lewis v mike tyson fight few years back

No' date=' I'm in Toronto. You in London?[/quote']

classic americans... every englishman must be in london!! :D haha, just messing, im more to the east, a city called lincoln.

only been to america once, vegas, and boy can you guys cook food, i put a stone on in 5 days from food and drink!! loved the place, hoping for a revisit this year

classic americans... every englishman must be in london!! :D haha' date=' just messing, im more to the east, a city called lincoln.

only been to america once, vegas, and boy can you guys cook food, i put a stone on in 5 days from food and drink!! loved the place, hoping for a revisit this year[/quote']

Maybe you should visit too see Hardy get beat down! LOL

I know, we all assume everyone who is English is from London.

Maybe you should visit too see Hardy get beat down! LOL

I know' date=' we all assume everyone who is English is from London.[/quote']

i really thought this was a bad match up for hardy, he hasnt exactly dominated in his wins so far, how one would expect GSP to do so against the same opposition... but... im just starting to fancy a shock!

My favorite moment was when GSP won the WW title for the first time. I even cried a little I was so happy. :o

im guessing a big GSP fan? :) looking forward to the hardy fight? im sensing an upset, dont get me wrong gsp wins 99/100 but i just get a sneaky feeling... and yes im english haha which prob explains this feeling... stupidity :D

By far the happiest, and favorite moment in the UFC was watching Bisping (Some call him *****sping), getting KTFO. Everyone at the local sports bar was going nuts. I had watched all of the TUF shows previously, and the way Bisping had talked down to Henderson just made it soo worth while to watch him laid out.

The icing on the cake was when Henderson did the jumping elbow, to his already unconscious opponent. If you watch the replay you can see Bisping's toes curl up, and his legs get stiff.

Oh, and Bisping may say he wants a rematch, haha, kinda like what he said in the completely controversial Hamill fight, but we all know that he wants no part of Henderson ever again.

Favorite moments... there's been so many.

I mostly remember the quotes. The presser where Ken told Tito he would beat him in to a living death and Tito laughed.

Joe Rogan is always good for a laugh... He once saw a cut on somebody's forehead ( I can't remember who) and said "that looks like a goat's ******" Almost fell off my chair. Yes, Joe spends entirely too much time on the Underground.

Just a few...

1. Gary Goodridge feeding Paul Herrera the most vicious elbows I've ever seen at UFC 8.

2. Anderson Silva's debut against Chris Leben at UFC Fight Night 5.

3. GSP's voice and comment to Matt Hughes - -"...I am not impressed by your performance..."

My current favorite moment is the UFC 109 ad where they've added "the MERCILESS ground and pound of Frank Trigg!" Funniest s*** I've heard in awhile.

My single most enjoyable moment as an MMA fan was watching The Pudgity' date=' oops I mean The Prodigy, get his **** beaten like prison snitch by GSP until he quit like a punk **** gutless coward bxtch.

What an overrated smack talking tool :)[/quote']

I'm a huge GSP fan but BJ is not overrated, if you don't believe me just ask KenFlo or Sanchez.

Also mine would be Vitor blitzing Wandy

GSP making Hughes his ***** twice

And when GSP bashes Dan Hardy's face in and that hasnt happened yet but its going to

Not sure if its been mentioned already but the match where Mir broke Sylvia's arm was pretty neat. I've never seen an arm snap like that and to be honest I didn't see it in the replays the first few times they showed it. It's a good thing Herb was watching as closely as he was. Herb is my favorite referee.:)

Going to have to say when Bj was humiliated by GSP. With all Bj's trash talk those must have been some tuff words to swallow! Totally dominated.

Most retarded statement ever, do you even know anything about fighting? getting taken down repeadily isn't being dominate, specially when the person doing it out weighs you by nearly 40lbs.... but nice try narb...

Archived