BJJ grappler marcelo garcia.

Chuteboxcamp25

marcelo garcia is considered by many to be the best pound for pound no-gi submission grappler in the world. he has beaten the likes of renzo graci, shinya aoki, damien maia, kon gracie, thiales leites, jake shields, robert drysdale, gabe gonzaga and many others. my question for you BJJ fanatics is where do you guys rate him all-time as a BJJ grappler? does he compare to a ricksen gracie perhaps? what got me thinking about this is an interview that eddie bravo did where he raves about marcelo's skills. here is the link.

let me know what you guys think about marcelo and where he rates all-time as a BJJ grappler.

yeah he is definately one of the best... but he has lost to roger gracie 2 times. ive been doin bjj here and there and most of my instructors have told me he is the top guy. but who knows... ive seen a highlight video of marcelo garcia and he is so quick and technical.... makes me jealous... haha. but yeah you guys are right, if eddie bravo is hyping him so much you can bet hes a bad mother****er... and the way he was talkin about him tearring through top bjj people... makes you think just how good this dude must be.

peace.

oh yeah, give it some time for us to reply to your threads man...

well i dont know too much about him but reading the list of who hes beaten my jaw dropped! and from what eddie bravo said ide consider him to be astleast top 3 of all time and number 1 right now fursure.

check out some of his matches on youtube. guy is really good, not that big either. when i seen he beat gonzaga i was a little suprised. isnt gonzaga a brown belt and weigh like 240lbs?

yeah he is definately one of the best... but he has lost to roger gracie 2 times. ive been doin bjj here and there and most of my instructors have told me he is the top guy. but who knows... ive seen a highlight video of marcelo garcia and he is so quick and technical.... makes me jealous... haha. but yeah you guys are right' date=' if eddie bravo is hyping him so much you can bet hes a bad mother****er... and the way he was talkin about him tearring through top bjj people... makes you think just how good this dude must be.

peace.

oh yeah, give it some time for us to reply to your threads man...[/quote']

my little sherdog comment was just to break some chops, nothing personal. im gonna see if i can find video of his matches against roger gracie.

Archived