Who thinks more of the fighters should be on here chatting with the fans?

ThePhenom1982

Big respect to paul buentello for chatting with us.

More should follow suit. its us guys buying the tickets, the PPV's and the merchandise that put them in the dream lifestyle they live as a fighter... now give some back!

but seriously, it would be great to pop on and see your fave fighters discuss stuff on here...

who would you like to chat to most, and what question would you ask?

Mine would be to vitor... do u like my sexy pink pants? hahaha!

or to dana.... WTF is going on with fedor, get him here... NOW! :D

Big respect to paul buentello for chatting with us.

More should follow suit. its us guys buying the tickets' date=' the PPV's and the merchandise that put them in the dream lifestyle they live as a fighter... now give some back!

but seriously, it would be great to pop on and see your fave fighters discuss stuff on here...

who would you like to chat to most, and what question would you ask?

Mine would be to vitor... do u like my sexy pink pants? hahaha!

or to dana.... WTF is going on with fedor, get him here... NOW! :D[/quote']

you really think a fighter is gonna waste their tie on a retard like you??? this is not the WWE

Seriously' date=' they have better things to do.[/quote']

better things to do than say ''thanks guys for your support etc'' and swap a few messages for 20 mins. Its nothing to them, but for the fans it would leave us buzzing for days if we got to speak to a few of our favorites. IMO

but yes i do respect they have a busy schedule and maybe MMA isnt what they wanna think about when they get home... just feels lame such a low amount come by here.

Why would a fighter want to come on here? 95% of this community is comprised of unknowledgable fans who **** talk those fighters.

because that same 95% prob pay for the laptop, internet, roof over their head that they would use while they chatted to us :D

but yes, lots of idiots on here, me included!

you really think a fighter is gonna waste their tie on a retard like you??? this is not the WWE

you really think anyone likes a retard like you? this is not youtube with you idiotic replies and childish insults and behavior. someone should ban you. look forward to hearing your reply.. ah wait no im not =D

Archived