Why do so many people doubt Coleman?

Miles94

Looking at the front page it shows the fantasy at 94% for Couture and 6% for Coleman. In other terms, Coleman is about a 19:1 underdog. Their skill sets are so similar I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it goes either way. Randy has faced higher level competition and has better conditioning, and I'm not sure whos wrestling is better, but other than that they're both wrestlers with their record almost identical and virtually no age gap. Who do you think will win and how?

Coleman just may wear himself out on the way to the octagon.

Lol.

Really though I don't even see a comparison between these two guys besides the fact that they're old hall of famers with wrestling backgrounds. I think Randy brings a much bigger toolkit to his fights than Coleman does. Randy's cardio outclasses Coleman's by a long shot as well.

You have to take a look at Coleman's MMA history. At one point, he dominated the ufc with his size and wrestling. But if you look at his skill set, he has very little to brag about. He can overwhelm fighters with strength and wrestling, but doesnt know how to ground and pound and finish a fight. I believe it was Maurice Smith that exposed how amateur Coleman was to begin with. Since then, Coleman has been unheard of...

I'd really like to see Randy lose this one for some reason. It may be due to the fact that they practically spoonfeed the guy, but there's just something about him now. It's not like I hate him either. I think it's also because Coleman is an enormous underdog and I think the LHW division needs a bit of a shake-up. In my opinion right now it's getting boring.

True coleman has no cardio he gets tired to fast and i believe randy is jus way better. Coleman wudnt stand a chance against brock in the ring.sure randy got tko'd but he lasted n gave him a challange no other 40sum cud ever do

The fight is at 205lbs (LHW), so they wouldn't fight Lesnar.

True coleman has no cardio he gets tired to fast and i believe randy is jus way better. Coleman wudnt stand a chance against brock in the ring.sure randy got tko'd but he lasted n gave him a challange no other 40sum cud ever do

yay for stupid people... they are not in the same weight class you tard...

He is comparing Randy's skills/cardio to Coleman's and just referencing Brock because Randy fought Brock.

• 1 year later...

Archived