Please Pay Attention..Admins read this

MusicIzMySavior

hi, unfortunaetly theres been posting since the purchase of some stake in the ufc, many racist comments have been made, preaching terrible things..all id like 2 say is that, since u guys who made racist comments regarding arabs and muslims, ...let it be clear we muslims do not hate jews, in fact the prophet of islam Mohammad peace be upon him neighbour was a jew, jews visit the muslim worlds with no hesitation, many famous american jews visited arabic and muslim countries, as a matter of fact john lovitz is in dubai performing 2morow, we didnt not ask for ur religion on ur passports, we have nothing against jews, the palestinian resistance group Hamas even acknowledges the halucuast...and yes Isrealis are not allowed 2 enter, but there is a huge difference between isrealis and jews, we are united against zionism only, in fact there are many jewish people supporting the palestinian cause...just last week a halocaust survivor marched for gaza..a british pm halucaust survivor denounced the war against gaza....we believe in equality, and we have many similiarities with jewdasim,...im sick of hearig racist remarks against blacks, latinos etc...u have bred racism america, not us, u have killed millions of people not us, u have invaded countries not us, 4000 isrealis didnt attend during the 9/11 , we didnt even know of bin laden before bush, we denounce terrisom in all aspects..isreal didnt excist until 1948.....and the admins here dont even close threads that appear racist....well my friends we own 10 percent now..its just business ;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a heads up to the OP. You can't point out bigotous remarks and then make some of you're own closing out your post. While I agree that there have been plenty of uncalled for remarks said since the whole 10% sale, you have been known to spout off with border line extremist Muslim propeganda before, and the closing lines of your post further prove that image.

I agree with Hizoka, the comments should be deleted and the OP should be banned. You don't combat hate with hate.

hi' date=' unfortunaetly theres been posting since the purchase of some stake in the ufc, many racist comments have been made, preaching terrible things..all id like 2 say is that, since u guys who made racist comments regarding arabs and muslims, ...let it be clear we muslims do not hate jews, in fact the prophet of islam Mohammad peace be upon him neighbour was a jew, jews visit the muslim worlds with no hesitation, many famous american jews visited arabic and muslim countries, as a matter of fact john lovitz is in dubai performing 2morow, we didnt not ask for ur religion on ur passports, we have nothing against jews, the palestinian resistance group Hamas even acknowledges the halucuast...and yes Isrealis are not allowed 2 enter, but there is a huge difference between isrealis and jews, we are united against zionism only, in fact there are many jewish people supporting the palestinian cause...just last week a halocaust survivor marched for gaza..a british pm halucaust survivor denounced the war against gaza....we believe in equality, and we have many similiarities with jewdasim,...im sick of hearig racist remarks against blacks, latinos etc...[b']u have bred racism america, not us, u have killed millions of people not us, u have invaded countries not us[/b], 4000 isrealis didnt attend during the 9/11 , we didnt even know of bin laden before bush, we denounce terrisom in all aspects..isreal didnt excist until 1948.....and the admins here dont even close threads that appear racist....well my friends we own 10 percent now..its just business ;)

i appreciate your post as i am against racism, but i do not appreciate your comments against my country.

This... Irony at it's best' date=' huh? "Mods, I'm mad about all these Americans trash talking my religion, but they're the ones that started it. We didn't kill innocent people, YOU DID!!!" :rolleyes:[/quote']

yea and i supose the 400 hundred years of slavery..didnt include murder my friend, i love america and have nothing against america at all

Wow. Just Wow.

First, muslims are not a race of people. They are practitioners of an ideology (religion). Therefore, it isn't racism to be critical of Muslims or Islam.

Let's take a closer look at what Islamic Law (sharia) has to say about these matters:

Apostasy: it is unanimously agreed upon in Sunni and Shia Islam that the penalty for apostasy is death.

The penalty for theft is amputation of both hands (quran 5:38)

Wanna beat your wife? Allah says it is okay (quran 4:34)

As for Jews...hmmm, let's see: Allah described them in the Quran as descendants of apes and swine...and Muhammad said that the final day of judgment would not come til the last Jew was killed (Sahih Muslim - 41.6985)

Oh, and Allah also said Muslims are the best of people and disbelievers are the vilest of creatures (quran 98:6)

About warfare, Allah also said to kill disbelievers wherever they are found, and to smite their necks (beheadings) and wage every strategem of war against them...

So, let's not sit here and cast aspersions upon America. We were here to talk about MMA. If you wanna talk about what islam is, or isn't, spread your dawa and taqiyya elsewhere...

Wow. Just Wow.

First' date=' muslims are not a race of people. They are practitioners of an ideology (religion). Therefore, it isn't racism to be critical of Muslims or Islam.

Let's take a closer look at what Islamic Law (sharia) has to say about these matters:

Apostasy: it is unanimously agreed upon in Sunni and Shia Islam that the penalty for apostasy is death.

As for Jews...hmmm, let's see: Allah described them in the Quran as descendants of apes and swine...and Muhammad said that the final day of judgment would not come til the last Jew was killed (Sahih Muslim - 41.6985)

Oh, and Allah also said Muslims are the best of people and disbelievers are the vilest of creatures (quran 98:6)

About warfare, Allah also said to kill disbelievers wherever they are found, and to smite their necks (beheadings) and wage every strategem of war against them...

So, let's not sit here and cast aspersions upon America. We were here to talk about MMA. If you wanna talk about what islam is, or isn't, spread your dawa and taqiyya elsewhere...[/quote']

nice post.

Wow. Just Wow.

First' date=' muslims are not a race of people. They are practitioners of an ideology (religion). Therefore, it isn't racism to be critical of Muslims or Islam.

So, let's not sit here and cast aspersions upon America. We were here to talk about MMA. If you wanna talk about what islam is, or isn't, spread your dawa and taqiyya elsewhere...[/quote']

This is exactly right. I don't know where this opinion comes from that Americans have killed millions of "innocents" and the Muslims are all about peace. Not true. This quote was a very educated and accurate post.

hi' date=' unfortunaetly theres been posting since the purchase of some stake in the ufc, many racist comments have been made, preaching terrible things..all id like 2 say is that, since u guys who made racist comments regarding arabs and muslims, ...let it be clear we muslims do not hate jews, in fact the prophet of islam Mohammad peace be upon him neighbour was a jew, jews visit the muslim worlds with no hesitation, many famous american jews visited arabic and muslim countries, as a matter of fact john lovitz is in dubai performing 2morow, we didnt not ask for ur religion on ur passports, we have nothing against jews, the palestinian resistance group Hamas even acknowledges the halucuast...and yes Isrealis are not allowed 2 enter, but there is a huge difference between isrealis and jews, we are united against zionism only, in fact there are many jewish people supporting the palestinian cause...just last week a halocaust survivor marched for gaza..a british pm halucaust survivor denounced the war against gaza....we believe in equality, and we have many similiarities with jewdasim,...[b']im sick of hearig racist remarks against blacks, latinos etc...u have bred racism america, not us, u have killed millions of people not us, u have invaded countries not us[/b], 4000 isrealis didnt attend during the 9/11 , we didnt even know of bin laden before bush, we denounce terrisom in all aspects..isreal didnt excist until 1948.....and the admins here dont even close threads that appear racist....well my friends we own 10 percent now..its just business ;)

I was reading this trying to figure out where you were going with this...

Still thinking. Okay, don't speak for Americans or America. If you don't like what you read then YOU have the RIGHT to ignore it. Speak for yourself and not others please.

And your comment at the end. I doubt anyone cares. It won't change anything.

racist! heres a little post you put in a thread i started.

the white english are becoming a minority, and the english were savages throughout history....by 2050 even the whites in america will be a minority...and islam is the fastest growing religion, even european countries suggest banning immigrants..but more and more r converting 2 islam, 30 40 years, islam will be the predomemnt religionthrought the world god willing..and all u hates islamaphobes, racists etc can burn in hell

remember that well maybe you should before talking your filth on these forums.

hi' date=' unfortunaetly theres been posting since the purchase of some stake in the ufc, many racist comments have been made, preaching terrible things..all id like 2 say is that, since u guys who made racist comments regarding arabs and muslims, ...let it be clear we muslims do not hate jews, in fact the prophet of islam Mohammad peace be upon him neighbour was a jew, jews visit the muslim worlds with no hesitation, many famous american jews visited arabic and muslim countries, as a matter of fact john lovitz is in dubai performing 2morow, we didnt not ask for ur religion on ur passports, we have nothing against jews, the palestinian resistance group Hamas even acknowledges the halucuast...and yes Isrealis are not allowed 2 enter, but there is a huge difference between isrealis and jews, we are united against zionism only, in fact there are many jewish people supporting the palestinian cause...just last week a halocaust survivor marched for gaza..a british pm halucaust survivor denounced the war against gaza....we believe in equality, and we have many similiarities with jewdasim,...im sick of hearig racist remarks against blacks, latinos etc...u have bred racism america, not us, [b']u have killed millions of people not us, u have invaded countries not us[/b], 4000 isrealis didnt attend during the 9/11 , we didnt even know of bin laden before bush, we denounce terrisom in all aspects..isreal didnt excist until 1948.....and the admins here dont even close threads that appear racist....well my friends we own 10 percent now..its just business ;)

you really dont know anything do you i will take your points one at a time.

first the highlighted above.

In 711 CE, the now Islamic Moors conquered Visigothic Christian Hispania. Under their leader, a general named Tariq ibn-Ziyad, they brought most of Iberia under Islamic rule in an eight-year campaign. They moved northeast across the Pyrenees Mountains

sounds like muslims invaded countries to me!

racist! heres a little post you put in a thread i started.

the white english are becoming a minority' date=' and the english were savages throughout history....by 2050 even the whites in america will be a minority...and islam is the fastest growing religion, even european countries suggest banning immigrants..but more and more r converting 2 islam, 30 40 years, islam will be the predomemnt religionthrought the world god willing..and all u hates islamaphobes, racists etc can burn in hell [/color']

remember that well maybe you should before talking your filth on these forums.

Its ok man cause I've seen the future, its called Star Trek, and let me tell you there are no muslems....

you really dont know anything do you i will take your points one at a time.

first the highlighted above.

In 711 CE' date=' the now Islamic Moors conquered Visigothic Christian Hispania. Under their leader, a general named Tariq ibn-Ziyad, they brought most of Iberia under Islamic rule in an eight-year campaign. They moved northeast across the Pyrenees Mountains [/b']

sounds like muslims invaded countries to me!

Correct me if I'm worng but wasnt the Ottoman Empire a bunch of raghe... I mean muslems also?

hi' date=' unfortunaetly theres been posting since the purchase of some stake in the ufc, many racist comments have been made, preaching terrible things..all id like 2 say is that, since u guys who made racist comments regarding arabs and muslims, ...let it be clear we muslims do not hate jews, in fact the prophet of islam Mohammad peace be upon him neighbour was a jew, jews visit the muslim worlds with no hesitation, many famous american jews visited arabic and muslim countries, as a matter of fact john lovitz is in dubai performing 2morow, we didnt not ask for ur religion on ur passports, we have nothing against jews, the palestinian resistance group Hamas even acknowledges the halucuast...and yes Isrealis are not allowed 2 enter, but there is a huge difference between isrealis and jews, we are united against zionism only, in fact there are many jewish people supporting the palestinian cause...just last week a halocaust survivor marched for gaza..a british pm halucaust survivor denounced the war against gaza....we believe in equality, and we have many similiarities with jewdasim,...im sick of hearig racist remarks against blacks, latinos etc...u have bred racism america, not us, u have killed millions of people not us, u have invaded countries not us, 4000 isrealis didnt attend during the 9/11 , we didnt even know of bin laden before bush, we denounce terrisom in all aspects..isreal didnt excist until 1948.....and the admins here dont even close threads that appear racist....well my friends we own 10 percent now..its just business ;)

really so 9/11 and the london bus and train bombings were not done by muslim extremists or maybe they werent acctualy acts of terrorism oh ok then maybe we were all wrong.

hi' date=' unfortunaetly theres been posting since the purchase of some stake in the ufc, many racist comments have been made, preaching terrible things..all id like 2 say is that, since u guys who made racist comments regarding arabs and muslims, ...let it be clear we muslims do not hate jews, in fact the prophet of islam Mohammad peace be upon him neighbour was a jew, jews visit the muslim worlds with no hesitation, many famous american jews visited arabic and muslim countries, as a matter of fact john lovitz is in dubai performing 2morow, we didnt not ask for ur religion on ur passports, we have nothing against jews, the palestinian resistance group Hamas even acknowledges the halucuast...and yes Isrealis are not allowed 2 enter, but there is a huge difference between isrealis and jews, we are united against zionism only, in fact there are many jewish people supporting the palestinian cause...just last week a halocaust survivor marched for gaza..a british pm halucaust survivor denounced the war against gaza....we believe in equality, and we have many similiarities with jewdasim,...im sick of hearig racist remarks against blacks, latinos etc...u have bred racism america, not us, u have killed millions of people not us, u have invaded countries not us, 4000 isrealis didnt attend during the 9/11 , we didnt even know of bin laden before bush, we denounce terrisom in all aspects..isreal didnt excist until 1948.....and the admins here dont even close threads that appear racist....well my friends we own 10 percent now..its just business ;)

this kind of stupidity just defies belief while you are sort of right on the name, jews in that area predate the romans.

this kind of stupidity just defies belief while you are sort of right on the name' date=' jews in that area predate the romans.[/quote']

You know if you had just rolled this all into one post you would have saved me a little time with all the refreshing. i think you were so preoccupied with posting your onle liners you missed all of mine.

Correct me if I'm worng but wasnt the Ottoman Empire a bunch of raghe... I mean muslems also?

ah yes nice call cryptic

Devleti)' date=' also known by its contemporaries as the Turkish Empire or Turkey (see the other names of the Ottoman State), was an empire that lasted from 1299 to November 1, 1922[5'] (as an imperial monarchy) or July 24, 1923[6] (de jure, as a state). It was succeeded by the Republic of Turkey,[7] which was officially proclaimed on October 29, 1923.

At the height of its power (16th–17th century), it spanned three continents, controlling much of Southeastern Europe, Western Asia and North Africa.[8] The Ottoman Empire contained 29 provinces and numerous vassal states, some of which were later absorbed into the empire, while others gained various types of autonomy during the course of centuries. The empire also temporarily gained authority over distant overseas lands through declarations of allegiance to the Ottoman Sultan and Caliph, such as the declaration by the Sultan of Aceh in 1565; or through the temporary acquisitions of islands in the Atlantic Ocean, such as Lanzarote (1585).[9]

The empire was at the centre of interactions between the Eastern and Western worlds for six centuries. With Constantinople as its capital city,[10][11] and vast control of lands around the eastern Mediterranean during the reign of Suleyman the Magnificent (ruled 1520 to 1566), the Ottoman Empire was, in many respects, an Islamic successor to the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire

Hmm, I think you are reffering to the thread about the muslim protest in norwich uk wasn't it.

Musik, you were the one who came into the thread with the nice little quote that aethlefirth re-posted a few posts back. It's amazing that you can claim to be under attack you being the instigator.

It's obvious that there are some soldiers and patriots here - I personally think that on the whole it's misdirected anger on both sides, shame there's no way to reach the corrupt people in power. Maybe you guys should all smoke the pipe and protest together instead of being against eachother.

Ideology - in reality it sucks.

ah yes nice call cryptic

Devleti)' date=' also known by its contemporaries as the Turkish Empire or Turkey (see the other names of the Ottoman State), was an empire that lasted from 1299 to November 1, 1922[5'] (as an imperial monarchy) or July 24, 1923[6] (de jure, as a state). It was succeeded by the Republic of Turkey,[7] which was officially proclaimed on October 29, 1923.

At the height of its power (16th–17th century), it spanned three continents, controlling much of Southeastern Europe, Western Asia and North Africa.[8] The Ottoman Empire contained 29 provinces and numerous vassal states, some of which were later absorbed into the empire, while others gained various types of autonomy during the course of centuries. The empire also temporarily gained authority over distant overseas lands through declarations of allegiance to the Ottoman Sultan and Caliph, such as the declaration by the Sultan of Aceh in 1565; or through the temporary acquisitions of islands in the Atlantic Ocean, such as Lanzarote (1585).[9]

The empire was at the centre of interactions between the Eastern and Western worlds for six centuries. With Constantinople as its capital city,[10][11] and vast control of lands around the eastern Mediterranean during the reign of Suleyman the Magnificent (ruled 1520 to 1566), the Ottoman Empire was, in many respects, an Islamic successor to the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire

Nice use of wikipedia to slam on people dude.

They were done by puppets in desguise as "terrorists" and ran around going Durka Durka! Muhammad Jihad! Muhamed Jihad' date=' Dirka![/quote']

ah yes i saw a documentery about it

sorry about all that i was just making a point before KEVBO turns up and threatens to shoot him not that i have a problem with it in this instance.

Hmm' date=' I think you are reffering to the thread about the muslim protest in norwich uk wasn't it.

Musik, you were the one who came into the thread with the nice little quote that aethlefirth re-posted a few posts back. It's amazing that you can claim to be under attack you being the instigator.

It's obvious that there are some soldiers and patriots here - I[b'] personally think that on the whole it's misdirected anger on both sides,[/b] shame there's no way to reach the corrupt people in power. Maybe you guys should all smoke the pipe and protest together instead of being against eachother.

Ideology - in reality it sucks.

Normally man you and I are parrellel in Ideoligy and all but I disagree. IMO (YES THAT MEANS IN MY OPINION to all those that would try and use what I'm saying as fact). Like I was saying IMO Muslems are the worst type of people on the planet, the claim their religion is about peace, yet pre 2001 some Muslem countries (afghanistan) are ruled by violent militants known as the Taliban (a militant form of Islamic Rule). And dictators like Suddam (who was also muslem and did things like use mustard gas on the Kurds in N Iraq because they were non-muslems). Places like Kuwait in current time, Kuwaities rape the male workers brought here to work for the americans and Kuwaities, they do it repeatedly, the workers are seldom paid and repeatedly sodomized by the Kuwaities. If one of the workers tries to say he was raped the kuwaities flag the guy getting rapped as a homosexual and he is either imprisoned, killed or deported.

Terrorists acting under a religion of peace attacked the US on 9/11. Terrorists tightly affiliated with Jihad and Islam have attacked embassies, ships in the ocean, military bases in the middle east, and in most recent memory an apaltheater in Ft Hood, TX. I would say roughly 99% of these attacks were sanctioned by a Mafia Style Don of Islam in various areas and shortly after the attacks they are shunned by the "masses" of the muslem people. What a 2 faced community. (They sanction a hit and then trow their hitmen under the bus, the religion is more dispicable than the mofia!)

A few weeks ago some "normal" muslem teens in a High School in the US were brought onto the national spot light for wearing sweatshirts dipicting an 11 made to look like the twin towers, the school mascott which is a jet, the jet is crashing into the 11 and there is text that reads "you cant bring us down". This shirt by itself tells me nto only to alot of muslems have no respect for the US, they dont shun the acts commited by the "not muslem" muslem terrorists. It tells me a bunch of kids are so brain washed that not only do they like the idea of what happened at 9/11 they want to do it themselves while flying their school mascott.

What kind of a people will strap a bomb to a child and send said child into a group of soldiers to shake hands and then blow up their kid for a chance to hurt a couple of soldiers. What kind of a people will commit any of the THOUSANDS of acts of hate and violence twords the world the Islamic community is guilty of doing?

I'm done with this, back to being lite hearted.

A few weeks ago some "normal" muslem teens in a High School in the US were brought onto the national spot light for wearing sweatshirts dipicting an 11 made to look like the twin towers' date=' the school mascott which is a jet, the jet is crashing into the 11 and there is text that reads "you cant bring us down". This shirt by itself tells me nto only to alot of muslems have no respect for the US, they dont shun the acts commited by the "not muslem" muslem terrorists. It tells me a bunch of kids are so brain washed that not only do they like the idea of what happened at 9/11 they want to do it themselves while flying their school mascott.

[/quote']

these T-shirts could be seen as them supporting the Americans, a picture of the twin towers and underneath it says "you can't bring us down" could be intimating that they're behind the American cause, and that even though the towers were sadly brought down you won't drag the people down too.

Another example of negative spin on a news story here in the UK:

The recession has caused more people to die on the roads as they are cycling to work to save money

or

the recession has improved the fitness of the nation as more people are cycling to work

guess which way the news went with this one?

these T-shirts could be seen as them supporting the Americans' date=' a picture of the twin towers and underneath it says "you can't bring us down" could be intimating that they're behind the American cause, and that even though the towers were sadly brought down you won't drag the people down too.

Another example of negative spin on a news story here in the UK:

The recession has caused more people to die on the roads as they are cycling to work to save money

or

the recession has improved the fitness of the nation as more people are cycling to work

guess which way the news went with this one?[/quote']

The kids with the shirts can go either way as it could also mean you cant stop Terrorists from blowing stuff up.

I don't partake either. More out of necessity' date=' and wanting to have a good job, and kids that don't suck, than me not wanting to partake though. :P[/quote']

I partake daily & have done so for ~20 years. I have a good job, nice house, and a beautiful wife who also partakes daily. However, I support your decision not to partake because that leaves more for the rest of us. canabis.gif

I partake daily & have done so for ~20 years. I have a good job' date=' nice house, and a beautiful wife who also partakes daily. However, I support your decision not to partake because that leaves more for the rest of us. [img']http://www.3dgamenight.com/forum/images/smilies/canabis.gif[/img]

Yeah, I don't do it mainly for my kids. I had a nasty addiction to perscription pain killers and Benzo's when I got back from Iraq after being blown up. I saw how the addiction effected their psyches, and just choose not to smoke now. You can only hide stuff for so long before those inquisative little minds go snooping around and figuring stuff out.

Archived