Rampage

TrueGrit

man i really like rampage it just sucks that the whole dispute had to happen..I have been waitin to watch him fight rashad for the longest like everyone else...

Yeah same here. Rampage has always been one of my favorites but I feel like now he will have to earn his respect back with all the fans and even the management of the UFC because of that whole ordeal.

i see title shot coming up .. rashad's movement isnt that elusive .. its just retarded looking .. and once Rampage hits him he will show off his stanky legs again .. rampage has a great chin, heavy hands, and is pretty quick too .. rashad just has a slight speed advantage over him

night night rashad ..

i see title shot coming up .. rashad's movement isnt that elusive .. its just retarded looking .. and once Rampage hits him he will show off his stanky legs again .. rampage has a great chin' date=' heavy hands, and is pretty quick too .. rashad just has a slight speed advantage over him

night night rashad ..[/quote']

if this fight happens i agree with a knockout (late second round).

what year did that slam go down ? and how many has he done ? why dont people talk about hughes slam that ko'd the dude ?

rampage slam... thats all that anyone got from his highlight reel

Hughes ko'd carlos newton like 8 years ago, while newton was choking matt out with a triangle choke mid-air.

That infamous Rampage slam was in Pride like 4 or 5 years ago (maybe). Dude probably should have let go or something when he was going up cause Ive never seen someone slammed so hard.

well my point was the whole slam thing is dumb to hope for.. yeah it was cool but to say man i hope he slams him and ko's him .. come on .. lets just hope he shows up to fight and doesnt get another movie deal

how is this a dumg thing to hope for? he is gonna show...

He hasn't lost yet since his last match, so I don't think that would be a problem. However, can't say the same thing the moment he faces Rua or Machida.

I think for good measure, he should fight Tito first after beating Evans (I hope he KOs him out!)...

well my point was the whole slam thing is dumb to hope for.. yeah it was cool but to say man i hope he slams him and ko's him .. come on .. lets just hope he shows up to fight and doesnt get another movie deal

Thing is, it wasn't only that 1 fight. He KO'ed a guy with a slam only in that fight(Not sure), but he used to slam the **** out of most people who fought him.

Man with all of the stuff that is goin on with rampage i think he really needs to win..

Thoughts?

He's not gonna win... IMO Rashad is better, add to that the serious ring-rust and you've got yourself a washed up former-champion...

I would put him in the category with Chuck when he left the octagon.

Man with all of the stuff that is goin on with rampage i think he really needs to win..

Thoughts?

For whoever loses the fight it will be tough to take because they both hate eachother so much. The loser will be in a very bad position in the division. I hope Rampage wins.

He's not gonna win... IMO Rashad is better' date=' add to that the serious ring-rust and you've got yourself a washed up former-champion...

I would put him in the category with Chuck when he left the octagon.[/quote']

I disagree. Hes on a two-fight win streak unlike Liddell and he only has one loss in the UFC in a fight that he could of got the decision in against Griffin. He is still one of the best in the world.

If he wins I see him getting a title shot. Or maybe a shot with Anderson Silva man I'd pay a premium to see that! Rampage is a bit of a head case but has some incredible talent; some of the best in the division imho and perhaps the best chin in the division. Evans will not take Rampage down like he did Thiago Silva, just isn't going to happen unless he comes in super out of shape from his long time off. Look forward to see what happens with him!

rashad only has a punches chance and he isnt doing alot with his hands at the moment. He can not stand and trade with rampage as his chin is very suspect and i agree with comments earlier he will struggle to take him down.

I predict another embarrasing ko for rashad and against a man he does not like will be a bitter pill to take.

If he wins I see him getting a title shot. Or maybe a shot with Anderson Silva man I'd pay a premium to see that! Rampage is a bit of a head case but has some incredible talent; some of the best in the division imho and perhaps the best chin in the division. Evans will not take Rampage down like he did Thiago Silva' date=' just isn't going to happen unless he comes in super out of shape from his long time off. Look forward to see what happens with him![/quote']

Anderson would capital R-U-I-N him... Period.

Rampage is a bad dude. He's consistently fought the best in the world. I don't see Rashad taking him down as easily and I def don't see him being able to hang in the stand up with Rampage. Rampage fought in March of last year I don't see ring rust being much of a problem but we will see.

Rampage is a bad dude. He's consistently fought the best in the world. I don't see Rashad taking him down as easily and I def don't see him being able to hang in the stand up with Rampage. Rampage fought in March of last year I don't see ring rust being much of a problem but we will see.

Nonetheless, if Rashad wins against him, maybe people will quit doubting his talent.

I think Rampage needs to get KTFO by Rashad before going to make his next movie.

Tell me you're joking! Rashad KTFO Rampage lol, that's funny! If Rashad wins, more than likely it's going to be by decision. I think Rashad will circle around the ring and try to grab Rampage, just like he did T. Silva. All it takes is one clean shot from Rampage and well you know the rest. Only way I see Rashad winning is MAYBE by decision.

Tell me you're joking! Rashad KTFO Rampage lol' date=' that's funny! If Rashad wins, more than likely it's going to be by decision. I think Rashad will circle around the ring and try to grab Rampage, just like he did T. Silva. All it takes is one clean shot from Rampage and well you know the rest. Only way I see Rashad winning is MAYBE by decision.[/quote']

You do know that Thiago Silva would ruin Quinton Jackson, right? Just seeing if you knew how overestimated Rampage is.

unless he does the thing he did with thiago. Thats where rashad lost most of his fans

If anyone decided that they were no longer a "fan" of Rashad after his fight with Thiago, they weren't a fan to begin with so that doesn't really matter.

Nonetheless' date=' if Rashad wins against him, maybe people will quit doubting his talent.[/quote']

That's a big IF! I don't see Rashad knocking Rampage out and if he plans to do what he did to T. Silva, then he MIGHT pull out a boring decision. Don't forget Rampage is a good wrestler to, he might decide to take Rashad down. If one fighter takes the other down I don't see it staying on the ground, both fighters can get right back up this is why I see Rampage winning his stand up is better than Rashad's and his punching power is stronger than Rashad's. Rashad is a little quicker but I don't think that will be enough.

Well Thiago Silva couldn't/wouldn't finish Rashad' date=' but Rampage will![/quote']

I see Thiago Silva and Rampage as similar fighters. Like to stand up with dynamite in their hands. I think Rashad's strategy employed in his fight against Silva will only work the one time. Rampage will be ready for it and Silva if a rematch happens will be ready for it as well. Rashad's luck is running out.

You do know that Thiago Silva would ruin Quinton Jackson' date=' right? Just seeing if you knew how overestimated Rampage is.[/quote']

Also, you'll change your mind about that T. Silva would ruin Rampage after you see Rampage and Rashad fight.

i see thiago silva and rampage as similar fighters. Like to stand up with dynamite in their hands. I think rashad's strategy employed in his fight against silva will only work the one time. Rampage will be ready for it and silva if a rematch happens will be ready for it as well. Rashad's luck is running out.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Archived