Will UFN 21 be on Spike TV?

Buds

the score is showing the WEC events from versus now. they'll likely be showing the UFC shows from versus as well. i wrote to sportsnet to see if they would be carrying it and they replied that the details hadn't been worked out yet. it will either be on the score or sportsnet, so no worries.

I just emailed theScore Media Relations in regards to if they are covering this Fight Night as it is not stated wether Spike TV will be airing the event for us Canadians as normal.

hopefully get a solid answer soon.

Keep us informed man !

I got the score, sportnet and Spike....if they don't show it I might have to order versus. I dont want to miss that card.

Anyway what's the point of moving fight night to Versus?!?

Keep us informed man !

I got the score' date=' sportnet and Spike....if they don't show it I might have to order versus. I dont want to miss that card.

Anyway what's the point of moving fight night to Versus?!?[/quote']

Versus got 2 events this year with the UFC as part of their deal with ZUFFA for the WEC events. I believe they are calling them UFC on Versus as well, not Fight Night (possibly a Spike trademark)

Boosh!

the score is showing the WEC events from versus now. they'll likely be showing the UFC shows from versus as well. i wrote to sportsnet to see if they would be carrying it and they replied that the details hadn't been worked out yet. it will either be on the score or sportsnet' date=' so no worries.[/quote']

What cable company carries The Score in Vancouver? I don't recall seeing it or even hearing about it.

I just emailed theScore Media Relations in regards to if they are covering this Fight Night as it is not stated wether Spike TV will be airing the event for us Canadians as normal.

hopefully get a solid answer soon.

i did the same a couple of weeks ago when i wrote to sportsnet as well. the score never replied. i hope you get one so we can get a definitive answer!

we have an answer!

SPORTSNET

i got this email from sportsnet this morning. they will be carrying this event in canada, so it's all good, same as normal. many thanks to sportsnet for getting back to me on this twice! the score never replied.

Sportsnet Audience Feedback

RE: TV programming Questions - UFC Fight Night 21

Thursday, January 14, 2010 10:18 AM

Hello,

Thanks for your recent email. We will indeed be broadcasting that event. The exact schedule should be added to our website closer to the date.

Sincerely

Jim LaChapelle

Audience Relations

Archived