Ufc on versus

Hoodlumz413

screw comcast and versus, i dont think that ufc relizes that the 1 billion Directv customers are pist and will not give up there Directv, hmmm NFL ticket or versus, hard descision huh!

Its not fair i spend a ton of money on pay per view and the few free fights that they have i cant even watch, !#@%#&

I feel for everyone who will not have access to VS, but you can't fault UFC on moving from spike. That channel is worthless and doesn't attract the type of commercial sponsors that the UFC is capable of getting. Plus I think they want to appear more mainstream so getting the UFC on a sports channel instead of spike is better for there image.

Obviously a deal for a nationally syndicated network basic TV, like CBS, would have been the best but who knows what they wanted in their agreement?

all i know is that WEC's rating's have gone WAY DOWN ! and the UFC has now limited the fans ablility to watch this event because DirecTV users have no access to this event. they need to show this live on there website for all the fans that have no ability to watch it. or at least reair it on Spike one week later. either way as a DirecTV customer i am not happy about this and i havent been able to watch a WEC fight for months. freaking SUXs !!!

Archived