Rashad the LUCKY man Evans

MikeW240

Rashad won't last much longer. He did like Tito used to do, fight all the average fighters while Chuck fought all the tough guys. I would like to see Rashad Griffin 2. Forest will destroy him just like the first time, before lucky man got lucky with one takedown and punch. Machida is only one of the top fighters and where was Rashads skill set? Was none. That will be the same for all the rest of the top fighters Rashad gets matched up with. Rashad doesn't have what it takes to be a top fighter. Forest does.

Just look at any top fighters. When you watch them fight, it is obvious they have a certain skill that wins them fights. If all you are is lucky your time has come, the light has gone with all those average guys he fought before chuck and forest. Bye bye mr. lucky......

To me I think Rashad looks like a Middleweight. He looks considerably smaller then the rest of his opponents. I don't think that he isn't talented at all. Dude KO'ed a few guys, and has excellent takedown ability (He took down Thiago Silva at will, and Thiago had to outweigh him by a good 15lbs.).

I do think that he would beat Rampage though. Rampage isn't as great a striker as everyone is making him out to be. Heck Forest Griffin started schooling him in their bout together. Rashad can take down Forest, and my bet is he'd take down Rampage at will, if they ever were to fight (Depending on when Rampage isn't kissing his muscles and staring in the mirror).

To me I think Rashad looks like a Middleweight. He looks considerably smaller then the rest of his opponents. I don't think that he isn't talented at all. Dude KO'ed a few guys' date=' and has excellent takedown ability (He took down Thiago Silva at will, and Thiago had to outweigh him by a good 15lbs.).

I do think that he would beat Rampage though. [b']Rampage isn't as great a striker as everyone is making him out to be.[/b] Heck Forest Griffin started schooling him in their bout together. Rashad can take down Forest, and my bet is he'd take down Rampage at will, if they ever were to fight (Depending on when Rampage isn't kissing his muscles and staring in the mirror).

REALLY?!?! Rampages slam has been measured scientifically as the hardest hit in sports at over 400 G's. That's pretty hard in my books, and yes that's a slam not a strike but come on some of that power translates to striking power. He has an epic KO highlight reel. You do realize he fought before he came into the UFC right? Not that he hasn't KO'd some fools since he got here.

Yes, Rampage has striking power. I'd be stupid if I didn't notice that. The dude hit a bag with more force then a car hitting a person at 30mph. I'm talking about a technical striker, which he is partially. Have you ever seen Rampage throw a kick???????? He throws punches, and does slams (Though he hasn't done any slams for a LONG time). A phenomenal striker is someone like A. Silva, Thiago Alves, Vitor Belfort, Lyoto Machida, Shogun Rua, etc....

I see a phenomenal striker as not being one dimensional, which I think Forest Griffin exposed on Rampage. You clip Rampage's legs enough, and he doesn't have that KO power. He isn't good at defending legs strikes, cause he doesn't know how to throw a kick to begin with, and please don't use that cardboard door from TUF as a showcase of his kicking ability.

He is a good boxer though :D

The thing about rampage is, that like many power strikers, he only has to hit you once, so he doesnt really have to be as technical as someone like Forrest, who is going to chip away at you the entire fight and keep coming while trying to avoid those blows. After watching the last two rashad evans fights, i dont think he can beat rampage. I give him credit for the performance against thiago, because he really did frustrate him the first two rounds, but i think his Jaw is highly suspect. Especially after watching machida make him his *****, and thiago practically knocking him out in the third. Rampage has much more power in his fists than either of them. Good night Rashad.

Dunno about that bud. Rashad definitely has room for improvement, but he's a very good fighter with some great attributes. hes very quick, great wrestler, KO power, confident. I'd like to see him work his boxing to a more technical level and also work to pass the guard when he gets his opponent down.

omg 6 months fans, rashad has improved so much, if you followed TUF u could see that, he just went to T. SIlva fight afraid or lets call it worried, to his ko punch since he already was ko'ed by lyoto, it always happend when a fighter(wich ppl and himself might think he own a iron chin) for the 1st time get ko then go to fights like."man i need to watch out, i dont wanna get a blackout" and shyt like those, ex> Chuck.... ,.. Couture vs Chuck. I dunno whys that i think it has to be related with that book The Secret lol. However Rashad's boxing its really good hes really fast, he could beat rampage if he move and look for takedowns, hell even on toe2toe he has really fast hands have u seen his double jab? and And for the dude saying that Rampage isn-t a very good striker... Please GTFO!

ok cya

To me I think Rashad looks like a Middleweight. He looks considerably smaller then the rest of his opponents. I don't think that he isn't talented at all. Dude KO'ed a few guys' date=' and has excellent takedown ability (He took down Thiago Silva at will, and Thiago had to outweigh him by a good 15lbs.).

I do think that he would beat Rampage though. Rampage isn't as great a striker as everyone is making him out to be. Heck Forest Griffin started schooling him in their bout together. Rashad can take down Forest, and my bet is he'd take down Rampage at will, if they ever were to fight (Depending on when Rampage isn't kissing his muscles and staring in the mirror).[/quote']

Straight up, Rampage has far better stand up and ground than Rashad the lucky man Evans and will destroy him like Machida did without a doubt.

yeah man.

Knocking out several people' date=' using your wrestling to outfight strikers, and completely controlling entire fights is definitely the work of a man who is lucky.

Stop drinking the hatorade.[/quote']

No haters here. Anthony rumble Johnson got mad skills its (obvious), Rashad doesn't have any obvious skills, as all the fighters before chuck and Forest were those everage make you look good when you beat them fighters just like the ones Tito used to fight while Chuck was fighting all the tough guys. Yea he took down Thiago, and then did what? Nothin. Was no evident ground skills at all. He has never beat any top fighters with any kind of skill at all and the only style he has is showboating which got him knocked out by Machida and Thiago. He is an average fighter that looks good beating average fighters. Michael bisbing beat him up and was obvious had a better skill set than Rashad. Forest beat him up, until he got lucky. He didn't beat Forest with any obvious skill, but it was obviouis to everyone that Forest had the skills. Rashad is a showboater who gained confidence to further his showboating through beating everage fighters or getting lucky. He will get beat by all the top fighters and especialy Rampage. Whaaaaaaaaattt??

No haters here. Anthony rumble Johnson got mad skills its (obvious)' date=' Rashad doesn't have any obvious skills, as all the fighters before chuck and Forest were those everage make you look good when you beat them fighters just like the ones Tito used to fight while Chuck was fighting all the tough guys. Yea he took down Thiago, and then did what? Nothin. Was no evident ground skills at all. He has never beat any top fighters with any kind of skill at all and the only style he has is showboating which got him knocked out by Machida and Thiago.[b'] He is an average fighter that looks good beating average fighters. [/b]Michael bisbing beat him up and was obvious had a better skill set than Rashad. Forest beat him up, until he got lucky. He didn't beat Forest with any obvious skill, but it was obviouis to everyone that Forest had the skills. Rashad is a showboater who gained confidence to further his showboating through beating everage fighters or getting lucky. He will get beat by all the top fighters and especialy Rampage. Whaaaaaaaaattt??

This is the stupidest **** I ever read on the internet. Your saying that Liddell, Griffin and Thiago Silva are average fighters. This is the second thread you started about this. This makes no sense. Leave these forums to the more intelligent people.

Rashad won't last much longer. He did like Tito used to do' date=' fight all the average fighters while Chuck fought all the tough guys. I would like to see Rashad Griffin 2. Forest will destroy him just like the first time, before lucky man got lucky with one takedown and punch. Machida is only one of the top fighters and where was Rashads skill set? Was none. That will be the same for all the rest of the top fighters Rashad gets matched up with. Rashad doesn't have what it takes to be a top fighter. Forest does.

Just look at any top fighters. When you watch them fight, it is obvious they have a certain skill that wins them fights. If all you are is lucky your time has come, the light has gone with all those average guys he fought before chuck and forest. Bye bye mr. lucky......[/quote']

u crazy man... I dont even like evans but he is a good fighter with really good skills let go of the hate and open ur eyes when he fights and you might just see somethink that resembles skill :)

I do think that he would beat Rampage though. Rampage isn't as great a striker as everyone is making him out to be. Heck Forest Griffin started schooling him in their bout together. Rashad can take down Forest, and my bet is he'd take down Rampage at will, if they ever were to fight (Depending on when Rampage isn't kissing his muscles and staring in the mirror).[/quote']

I agree, he's only what like 5'10 and not even that thickly built. When he squared off against Rampage on TuF, Rampage looked 2wice the size of him.

My guess is he only cuts about 5 pounds to make 205. Machida also walks around at about 205 and doesnt have to cut weight.

you people are ridiculous in the words of rogan what are you smoking and where can i get some???? Forrest is a joke , i dont even feel the need to explain. his striking is sloppy as ive seen and i dont think he could ko , well anybody except elvis sinosic. the man got ktfo by a fadeaway jab and then ran out because his emotions got the best off him. his bjj is decent his takedown defense well you tell me how many times did old cracked skull tito take him down?rashad would smash him no doubt now rashad is a solid contender i will say i dont think he can beat the likes of machida,shogun,or lil nog but he can hang and beat anyone else in that division

Rashad won't last much longer. He did like Tito used to do' date=' fight all the average fighters while Chuck fought all the tough guys. I would like to see Rashad Griffin 2. Forest will destroy him just like the first time, before lucky man got lucky with one takedown and punch. Machida is only one of the top fighters and where was Rashads skill set? Was none. That will be the same for all the rest of the top fighters Rashad gets matched up with. [b']Rashad doesn't have what it takes to be a top fighter[/b]. Forest does.

Just look at any top fighters. When you watch them fight, it is obvious they have a certain skill that wins them fights. If all you are is lucky your time has come, the light has gone with all those average guys he fought before chuck and forest. Bye bye mr. lucky......

rashad comes out of the best camp of all MMA, Jacksons camp is a highly respected camp where all of there fighters are always prepared to fight. rashad is very talented, it seems like someone is a little jelous, and drunk

Rashad has some great abilities. He has great wrestling and quick hands that can knock people out. He was undefeated for a long time for a reason. I have enjoyed watching him evolve as a wrestler to a wrestler with striking. I hope he continues to grow and keeps on whooping some butts. That said, I am not sure why, but there's something about him that annoys the heck out of me, but I won't let that take away from the fact that the guy has some skills.

Will he beat Rampage? I don't think so. Unless he can get away with standing outside and leg kicking him to death, I don't see any other area that Rashad is stronger. He can fire off some quick shots, but I don't see him knocking Rampage out at all. I don't think his takedown game will play out as well as he would like either. Rampage has some good wrestling too. I see Rampage catching him with a powerful punch and sending Rashad to the mat for the count. I can't wait to see the fight for sure!

I'll admit that it was perfectly viable to doubt him before 108, but you have little excuse now. T Silva is pretty big contender in the LHW division and Rashad tooled him by beating him at his own game (being aggressive).

I think a move to MW for Rashad would be great. It's not hard to imagine him being #2 in the weight class. Right now however, there's not much need. He's doing pretty darn well at LHW anyway and his speed is a huge asset to his game.

you people are ridiculous in the words of rogan what are you smoking and where can i get some???? Forrest is a joke ' date=' i dont even feel the need to explain. his striking is sloppy as ive seen and i dont think he could ko , well anybody except elvis sinosic. the man got ktfo by a fadeaway jab and then ran out because his emotions got the best off him. his bjj is decent his takedown defense well you tell me how many times did old cracked skull tito take him down?rashad would smash him no doubt now rashad is a solid contender i will say i dont think he can beat the likes of machida,shogun,or lil nog but he can hang and beat anyone else in that division[/quote']

Forrest has beaten Rampage and Shogun so does that make both of them a joke to. Half the posts on this thread dont make any sense. You dont become Light-heavy champ like Rashad did if you have no skill.

Rashad won't last much longer. He did like Tito used to do' date=' fight all the average fighters while Chuck fought all the tough guys. I would like to see Rashad Griffin 2. Forest will destroy him just like the first time, before lucky man got lucky with one takedown and punch. Machida is only one of the top fighters and where was Rashads skill set? Was none. That will be the same for all the rest of the top fighters Rashad gets matched up with. Rashad doesn't have what it takes to be a top fighter. Forest does.

Just look at any top fighters. When you watch them fight, it is obvious they have a certain skill that wins them fights. If all you are is lucky your time has come, the light has gone with all those average guys he fought before chuck and forest. Bye bye mr. lucky......[/quote']

Judging by your nonsensical babbling rant of a thread you're either 8 years old or severely mentally retarded...or possibly a severely retarded 8 year old.

Do yourself a favour, delete your account, turn off your computer, go to your parents medicine cabinet and swallow all the pills you can find.

Just look at any top fighters. When you watch them fight, it is obvious they have a certain skill that wins them fights. If all you are is lucky your time has come, the light has gone with all those average guys he fought before chuck and forest. Bye bye mr. lucky......[/quote']forrest cant beat evans forrest has pillows for hands and a pillow still cant break glass. rashad cant stand anymore so i think he would grind out another victory by taking down forrest with his wrestling.

Forrest has beaten Rampage and Shogun so does that make both of them a joke to. Half the posts on this thread dont make any sense. You dont become Light-heavy champ like Rashad did if you have no skill.
shogun was injured and i never saw him tap in the fight. just saying...

You want to talk about lucky, how about how lucky forrest got when the judges fell asleep at ringside during his fight against rampage and decided to flip a coin to see who won the fight. By the way i dont like Rampage and i like Forrest but im not blind enough to think he won that fight

Judging by your nonsensical babbling rant of a thread you're either 8 years old or severely mentally retarded...or possibly a severely retarded 8 year old.

Do yourself a favour' date=' delete your account, turn off your computer, go to your parents medicine cabinet and swallow all the pills you can find.[/quote']

ha ha ha...yes...please do this ^^^

Do yourself a favour' date=' delete your account, turn off your computer, go to your parents medicine cabinet and swallow all the pills you can find.[/quote']

Print this out and hang it on your wall and watch what this year brings. He is nothing this year will prove it. Oh and I am all of the above, but 100% correct in what I said and others have said exactly the same things, Is your vision missing?

Archived