# 1 Contender For LW

rscott94

If Ben Henderson was still in the UFC I bet he would deff give Bj a fight for his title

Ben was never in the UFC.

Nothing against him, as I think he's a very talented fighter and I like watching him fight, but BJ Penn probably has a tougher time in training camps than he would have with Ben Henderson.

If Ben Henderson was still in the UFC I bet he would deff give Bj a fight for his title

Henderson has been training with BJ recently so i doubt they would fight, but it would be fun to BJ beat him down i dont like Ben very much, hes very talented though.

So if B.J Penn fights Frankie Edgar at 112 then i think that Gray Maynard vs. Tyson Griffin should happen winner gets (Penn) the tittle fight

Maynard's gonna be the next guy, guarantee it... The UFC won't make him go through Tyson. In my opinion it would be a waste anyways, Maynard would beat him badly.

Ben was never in the UFC.

Nothing against him' date=' as I think he's a very talented fighter and I like watching him fight, but BJ Penn probably has a tougher time in training camps than he would have with Ben Henderson.[/quote']

Henderson did train with Penn recently for the Sanchez fight and Ben said himself that Penn dominated him in training and in sparring.

i think joe stevenson should get a rematch after he BEATS george sotiripulous

joe is way bigger and stronger then he was the first bout

and he is undefeated out of greg jackson's camp

i think he deserves one more shot

don't count your chickens before they hatch buddy ...

George "the kabab slinger" Sotiropolous by vicious submission

willing to sig bet if you're game

Maynard's gonna be the next guy' date=' guarantee it... The UFC won't make him go through Tyson. In my opinion it would be a waste anyways, Maynard would beat him badly.[/quote']

I'm thinking Griffin v Sherk.

To be honest Kenny Florian is still no1 contender till beaten, not that he should get a shot straight away.

They fought at UFC 90 and Sherk one. Sherk is fighting Guida next at ufn 21.

Nah, I meant I could see Maynard outboxing Tyson just like Sherk did. Sherk and Guida is a good fight, I hate it that you get few of these wrestlers at the top fighting other wrestlers at the top.

Joe Stevenson springs to mind.

Archived