Maynard vs sanchez would be good

Jid

As others have said Maynard is no match for Sanchez. Maynard vs. Joe Daddy would be good if he doesn't want to fight Tyson Griffin. I actully think Joe is better than Tyson and Gray. Plus style wise I don't see either of them having an advantage.

I know Joe has George Sortiroplus next, but I see him winning that, and then he's right up their in the top 5 again.

I think Maynard should fight sanchez to earn a title shot.

I was thinking earlier this is the most logical fight for Maynard from my point of view. If he's wanting a title shot then Sanchez or Florian are the most logical people to go through, and Florian looks to be lined up for the Fight Night after UFC 111 and prior to TUF 11 against Gomi.

As others have said Maynard is no match for Sanchez. Maynard vs. Joe Daddy would be good if he doesn't want to fight Tyson Griffin. I actully think Joe is better than Tyson and Gray. Plus style wise I don't see either of them having an advantage.

He may not be but based on his record alone he certainly deserves a fight against Sanchez regardless of close vistories and non decisions.

Archived