Penn vs edgar lw title!!

PAMPA

I hope you guys havnt already seen this or posted it but yahoo sports says Frankie Edgar gets Penn next for the title shot, Im really excited about this hope everyone else is too. Sorry if someone already posted this I didnt do a search, just immediatly logged on posted it.

Not a problem dude..I wasn't talking about your thread by the way...I was talking about the two guys who commented before I did.

We were all basically saying we felt sorry for Edgar.

Cheers sir

-DR

OK cool, im pullin for Edgar because i really like him but BJ is kinda in the same boat as Anderson having a lot of deserving challengers but none who can pose a real threat to him, BJ will most likely pound him out in the third.

I think Edgar has a SLIM chance he can win on the feet... Im pulling for him..... but its so hard to pick someone over BJ right now.... If it gets on the ground its over... Hopefully Edgar uses his great wrestling to somehow manage to stay on the feet.

I think Edgar has a SLIM chance he can win on the feet... Im pulling for him..... but its so hard to pick someone over BJ right now.... If it gets on the ground its over... Hopefully Edgar uses his great wrestling to somehow manage to stay on the feet.

I actually think he's got no chance on the feet and less on the ground.

It's not fair to Penn or Edgar in this fight. No legit contenders at LW for Penn. Have him fight Koscheck at 170. I'd be FAR more interested in that.

I think Penn beats Kos....but still..it'd be more entertaining than him fighting Maynard or Edgar.

Cheers

-DR

Sometimes I just hope for an upset..I think Frankie Edgar has what it takes but most likely will not happen...I like to see new champions.. and how the champs come back after a loss....

The BJ we are seeing these days is the champ that came off a loss, the harsh beatdown by GSP woke him up and now he will be the LW champion until retirement

The BJ we are seeing these days is the champ that came off a loss' date=' the harsh beatdown by GSP woke him up and now he will be the LW champion until retirement[/quote']

That will probably be like 6 fights at MAX im guessing... to win 6 more matches against the best is difficult.. not saying it can't be done..but what a tough task

That will probably be like 6 fights at MAX im guessing... to win 6 more matches against the best is difficult.. not saying it can't be done..but what a tough task

he just dominated the best 2 the LW division has to offer and unless gomi can get back to his best form none of the other fighters in the LW division pose a threat to bj at all

Sometimes I just hope for an upset..I think Frankie Edgar has what it takes but most likely will not happen...I like to see new champions.. and how the champs come back after a loss....

Another boxer/wrestler to challenge penn? How come i don't see this ending differently with any of BJ's title defense?

I would for sure love to see Kenny take on Diego. I think Kenny would win that one...I think Kenny and Diego are better than Edgar... and what's this Bj vs Alves/Fitch? Is that just an idea or is that really a possibility?

penn will beat fitch but not alves, thats just not a good match up for bj

I hope you guys havnt already seen this or posted it but yahoo sports says Frankie Edgar gets Penn next for the title shot' date=' Im really excited about this hope everyone else is too. Sorry if someone already posted this I didnt do a search, just immediatly logged on posted it.[/quote']

And the winner by brutalization--Thhhheeeee Prrrodigyyyyy!!!! B! J! Peeeeehhhhhhnnnnnnn!

Archived