The 5th time ive had this....

MAV3R1CK

staph infection my 5th time having this, and my parents dont believe me they called me a ***** and hypocondriac and told me to put ointment on it

so, i put staph asceptic on it put 3 bands aids on it and wrapped it up., it son my right leg btw on the right side in my leg like on the calf< wrong calf but u know.not the baby cow the leg calf> anyways im in a cluster **** they dont believe me.so.....if i die its not my fault.

staph infection my 5th time having this' date=' and my parents dont believe me they called me a ***** and hypocondriac and told me to put ointment on it

so, i put staph asceptic on it put 3 bands aids on it and wrapped it up., it son my right leg btw on the right side in my leg like on the calf< wrong calf but u know.not the baby cow the leg calf> anyways im in a cluster **** they dont believe me.so.....if i die its not my fault.[/quote']

Your a dirty little kid arent you? You know you get staph from essentially not washing. Or in specail cases when your staph infected room mate uses your body razor to shave his staph infected face and doesnt tell you and then you shave your whole body and get staph everywhere.

You know you watch way too much UFC when....

staph infection my 5th time having this' date=' and my parents dont believe me they called me a ***** and hypocondriac and told me to put ointment on it

so, i put staph asceptic on it put 3 bands aids on it and wrapped it up., it son my right leg btw on the right side in my leg like on the calf< wrong calf but u know.not the baby cow the leg calf> anyways im in a cluster **** they dont believe me.so.....if i die its not my fault.[/quote']

Just kidding, hope it gets resolved man and it's not too serious!

Your a dirty little kid arent you? You know you get staph from essentially not washing...

That is entirely inaccurate. Staph is highly contagious and can be spread very easily. For instance, people who train in MMA are highly susceptible to catching it because they spar and roll around with sweaty partners in warm damp environment and if one person has it it spreads like wildfire. In fact if I remember correctly a bunch of The Ultimate Fighter contestants got in one one season.

If your parents are being idiots about it just print out a page about how contagious it is and how easily it spreads and post it on the fridge. They'll get you to clinic asap.

I'm sorry man maybe your getting staph from training' date=' but you said you cant afford to train so what am I to assume? anyway if you are going grappling training you definatly have a dirty little bugger in your ranks who keeps giving you staph.[/quote']

That is entirely inaccurate. Staph is highly contagious and can be spread very easily. For instance' date=' people who train in MMA are highly susceptible to catching it because they spar and roll around with sweaty partners in warm damp environment and if one person has it it spreads like wildfire. In fact if I remember correctly a bunch of The Ultimate Fighter contestants got in one one season.

If your parents are being idiots about it just print out a page about how contagious it is and how easily it spreads and post it on the fridge. They'll get you to clinic asap.[/quote']

-2 Man, If you took that bag off your head maybe you would have seen the second post I posted which said sorry and I know it can be contracted from grappling sparring. Now when you consider the fact Mavrick has created a thread about not having enough money to go to an MMA gym to train what am I supposed to think? And yes if your not going to any gyms, being a dirty little bugger is the most common cause of getting staph. That or he has an MRSA infection wich will reacccur for the rest of his life.

Archived