3 Fighters That NEED to be KO'd?

Doctor_Obviously

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tito (obviously)

Hendo - just to see how much it would take

Nate Diaz - when he's leaning forward taunting his opponent in that hobo style he's got

Hendo will fight against Fedor, and Fedor won't be able to do it... Guy has the hardest head I've ever seen.

I was SOOOOO hoping that Maynard would knock Diaz's block off, but nope. :( Monday night was a borefest, in my opinion.

tito ortiz' date=' st peirre, ryan bader[/quote']

Yeah ur right gsp need to loose a other fight so after is loss he will come back stronger and beter so we will have the best Martial Artist the humanity never see.

O yeah im wrong he already is the best Martials Artist we never see.

Has Hendo ever done the chicken dance? i'm sure if someone hit him on the button like what Rampage did to Wanderlei then that would knock Dan out? right?

Hendo has never been KOed, and Rampage hit him with alot of punches like the Wandy punches, Rampage even said "he broke my fist with his face",

Henderson is a beast ;

Dan Hardy - and this will happen courtesy of GSP although I wish Marcus Davis would have...

Brock Lesnar - because he is a clown, and I think it would be funny

Rashad Evans - And I hope Rampage does it...I think Rashad put on a face for the show, he is a **** and I hate his style

Honorable Mention; Anthony Johnson, Paul Daley <-----both are good strikers but are way too ****y

Dan Hardy - and this will happen courtesy of GSP although I wish Marcus Davis would have...

Brock Lesnar - because he is a clown' date=' and I think it would be funny

Rashad Evans - And I hope Rampage does it...I think Rashad put on a face for the show, he is a **** and I hate his style

Honorable Mention; Anthony Johnson, Paul Daley <-----both are good strikers but are way too ****y[/quote']

When machida made evans do the stanky leg that wasn't enough?

Archived