The most likely champ to lose...

Vaseline

(current champ) to lose via

Knockout -

Submission -

I think both goes to Brock Lesnar' date=' in my opinion. The guy aint a champ.[/quote']

The only reason I would give this to Lesnar is because of his long time being out of the ring. Had he not been out as long and had chance to continue the evolution we were seeing I would disagree.

I also think the HW division is full of alot of tough competition right now.

Penn and GSP don't have competition right now imho (ok maybe GSP). Machida has people in his weight class that pose problems for him and that already have i.e. Shogun. A. Silva has only Marquardt to worry about currently and maybe Vitor.

Even a healthy continually evolving Lesnar would still have to worry about a dangerous Mir, Nog, JDS. JMHO

The only reason I would give this to Lesnar is because of his long time being out of the ring. Had he not been out as long and had chance to continue the evolution we were seeing I would disagree.

I also think the HW division is full of alot of tough competition right now.

Penn and GSP don't have competition right now imho (ok maybe GSP). Machida has people in his weight class that pose problems for him and that already have i.e. Shogun. A. Silva has only Marquardt to worry about currently and maybe Vitor.

Even a healthy continually evolving Lesnar would still have to worry about a dangerous Mir' date=' Nog, JDS. JMHO[/quote']

I agree also machida may have it tough as he may have shogun who will want it bad.

How do you get the bits under your comment tell me please

I would say Brock or Machida

I'm definitely not a fan of Brock, but as much as i hate to say it, he is pretty tough...

but there are so many contenders right now... Mir has improved... Big Nog, Cain, Dos Santos... he has his work cut out for him when/if he gets back

and i think if Shogun cant pull it off again, when Rampage gets back he is takin the belt back...

In my opinion Shogun will not win the rematch, he gave all he had in the 1st fight (yes i think he won but the judges clearly didn't) so what else could he do to beat Machida? he got get close enough to land that clear shot to trouble Lyoto, i can see Machida winning the rematch convincingly then the bandwagon will start rolling again.GSP will not be beating again at WW also Bj will not have a challenge at 155.I hope Vitor shocks the world and knocks Silva out but i just can't see it happening.

Archived