Belcher vs Akiyama rematch please.

imehc

sure a rematch fine... Sexyama will just own him for a second time.

Own him lol. It was a decision and he never even stunned Belcher.

That fight Aki looked ridiculous, he tuanted Belcher like a fool and took a flush superman to the face. Classic.

Need Belcher to kick Aki's **** for good this time and for all time. Close fight first time and Aki is seriously overhyped.

Sexyama is for real' date=' he doesnt cut weight and Belcher outweighed him by 30+lbs. And Akiyama did knock him down, and did more damage to him as well. Belcher did that Superman punch off the cage, but that doesnt win you a fight. Akiyama controlled 2 rounds and won that fight.

+2

Own him lol. It was a decision and he never even stunned Belcher.

That fight Aki looked ridiculous' date=' he tuanted Belcher like a fool and took a flush superman to the face. Classic.[/quote']

He knocked him down with 1 punch.

1 Round: 10-8 Akiyama

2 Round: 10-9 Akiyama

3 Round: 10-7 Belcher

-thats' how i ranked it' date=' and i feel pretty strong about it. i had that fight either Draw or Akiyama split decision.[/quote']

how you gave belcher a 10-7 is beyond me.

10-7's literally NEVER happen, and should only be used when being completely dominated. that last round wasn't even really a 10-8 belcher, so he lost either way.

And besides anyone with a nickname like Sexyama automatically owns in my book

+10

1 Round: 10-8 Akiyama

2 Round: 10-9 Akiyama

3 Round: 10-7 Belcher

-thats' how i ranked it' date=' and i feel pretty strong about it. i had that fight either Draw or Akiyama split decision.[/quote']

How can one person give a split drcision? I thought that took 3 judges.

Anyway Sexyama outpointed Belcher (I still giggle a little just typing it) in a fight where he was clearly adjusting himself to fighting inside the octagon. A rematch would be an easy Akiyama victory once he has had time to train and properly prepare in an octagon, which he has been doing since that fight .

This is hilarious. Did you not watch the fight? Akiyama as already mentioned is seriously overhyped. Belcher broke Aki orbital bone in the first fight. Dana White actually went to the hospital to let Aki know he was involved in fight of the night. I mean he's got heart but dude took a beating in that fight.

Another thing that everybody doesn't know about Akiyama is that he has a tremendously strong chin. So he can take a beating and still stand up with his opponent. I think as far as level of strength of chin goes would be as strong as Hendo. Would be an awesome fight by the way with Sexyama and Hendo.

Archived