Does anyone really even pose a threat?

blackknight

Is there anyone in Strikeforce that really even poses a threat to Fedor? I think there are some good fights for him in UFC but they'll never happen so I wont go there. Who do you guys wanna see him fight? I cant think of anyone that Strikeforce can put in front of him that he wouldnt walk right thru. Id love to see him fight Hendo and am a big Hendo fan but I think Fedor would win the fight.

Is there anyone in Strikeforce that really even poses a threat to Fedor? I think there are some good fights for him in UFC but they'll never happen so I wont go there. Who do you guys wanna see him fight? I cant think of anyone that Strikeforce can put in front of him that he wouldnt walk right thru. Id love to see him fight Hendo and am a big Hendo fan but I think Fedor would win the fight.

If Hendo fights him, I believe Fedor can beat him, but it will be a challenge for him.

Until FEDOR steps up and comes to the Major leagues "UFC" lets just stop talking about him...

I think an Overeem fight is in order and last I heard it was scheduled for March.

There is no one on the planet that will beat Fedor. Let alone SF.

Hendo - maybe, possibly too small.

Overeem - Again maybe, depending on when he returns to the US and if all the steroid allegations have any weight to them.

I can see Fedor beating both of them though, the talent pool isn't deep enough to offer him any long term challenges.

Archived