The ral reason for Brock getting in Mirs face

Hizoka

Welcome to UFC forum.....

People whine about sherdog but this kind of crap gets fixed fast over there.

What I meant was how ironic that SCO should be saying it was a pointless and idiotic thread, just because it's got an anti-Brock feel to it, when all he ever does is start pro-brock/anti-Fedor threads.

What I meant was how ironic that SCO should be saying it was a pointless and idiotic thread' date=' just because it's got an anti-Brock feel to it, when all he ever does is start pro-brock/anti-Fedor threads.[/quote']Do you see me making threads about Fedor's wife? Who btw is a complete dog and Sable is a thousand times hotter than.

Do you see me making threads about Fedor's wife? Who btw is a complete dog and Sable is a thousand times hotter than.

Oh god, now you're just sounding silly. You made a thread called something like "My girlfriend is hotter than Fedors wife" which got deleted because it was a troll thread. Deny it if you want, but other posters saw it. You posted a picture of yourself (allegedly) in it. And you even insult Fedors wife in the quoted post. You're not an MMA fan, you're a Brockette and are just trolling a good forum.

And the fact that you call Brocks wife Sable, which is her WWE name, proves you're a WWE fan who's upset that you can't see your favourite rassler against the goodies and baddies of Phoneyville, WWE land.

Oh god' date=' now you're just sounding silly. You made a thread called something like "My girlfriend is hotter than Fedors wife" which got deleted because it was a troll thread. Deny it if you want, but other posters saw it. You posted a picture of yourself (allegedly) in it. And you even insult Fedors wife in the quoted post. You're not an MMA fan, you're a Brockette and are just trolling a good forum.

And the fact that you call Brocks wife Sable, which is her WWE name, proves you're a WWE fan who's upset that you can't see your favourite rassler against the goodies and baddies of Phoneyville, WWE land.[/quote']

Link or it didn't happen.

Lies.

Link or it didn't happen.

It was deleted, as I stated in the post. I knew you would try and deny it, but other people saw it. If it boosts your ego, then fine, go ahead, but you know, I know, and the many other posters who looked at your pitiful thread and laughed at you know it happened.

I would imagine your sitting at home know, thinking "ha ha, I knew someone would bring up that thread, then I'll deny it and make him look foolish."

people who post on here regularly know I'm not a fool, an opinion they don't have of you. if you've got something to say that's actually MMA related, then welcome to the forum. otherwise, grow up.

Oh god' date=' now you're just sounding silly. You made a thread called something like [b']"My girlfriend is hotter than Fedors wife"[/b] which got deleted because it was a troll thread. Deny it if you want, but other posters saw it. You posted a picture of yourself (allegedly) in it. And you even insult Fedors wife in the quoted post. You're not an MMA fan, you're a Brockette and are just trolling a good forum.

And the fact that you call Brocks wife Sable, which is her WWE name, proves you're a WWE fan who's upset that you can't see your favourite rassler against the goodies and baddies of Phoneyville, WWE land.

i remember that thread...sco is really affected when it comes to anti-brock thread.take it easy sco,relax.

dude' date=' sable is more used up than tito's wife[/quote']

And my wife is a virgin, who the **** cares...these discussions get old fast.

(BTW I highly doubt that but I don't care about arguing over pointless ****)

Troll threads are seriously more fun to post on then this.

And my wife is a virgin' date=' who the **** cares...these discussions get old fast.

(BTW I highly doubt that but I don't care about arguing over pointless ****)

Troll threads are seriously more fun to post on then this.[/quote']

why are you b****ing at me?

LOL no one made you post in this thread

Archived