favorite thing about MMA??

MachoMan

I like the UFC because to me it's the ultimate form of athleticism. These athletes need to be at 100% perfect condition, to even stand a chance of surviving. And in so many different ways. You need to have cardio, you need to have strength, you need every muscle of the body strong. The training they put in is astounding. They put in time, money, effort, ambition, sweat, blood. They are rewarded with pain, discomfort, and disfigurement. And they come back as much as they can.

Apart from the pyhsical side, these people need to be at full capacity in their minds. While your skull is taking blows, you need to keep your mind rolling on the game plan.

IMO, MMA demands more from your body then any sport, and demands more from your mind then any sport.

To me, being an MMA athlete equals being tortured while playing chess. And I give that respect.

i love the men getting all sweaty jokes haha

no i really love the stand up element makes an exciting fight well when there really going for it like in the couture nog fight or diego clay fight

but i also love the ground side too

ill give you an example of a great ground fight that happened quite recently

Roop vs Sitropolous

that fight was awesome all the transistions and reversals the submission attempts awwwww thats what gets me going tto be honest the beauty that is a very technical ground fight there is nothing better than that for me :)

Troll lol

you do know he had trouble with Randy Couture until Randy got hit on the temple with brocks lunchboxes

I wasn't being serious.

I had trouble taking a dump this morning but i still squeezed it out. A victory is a victory and for Lesnar to beat a legend like Couture with his limited experience was impressive. I never understood all the hate for Lesnar. People say he's not a true mixed martial artist. What the **** does that mean? He fights under the same rules as everyone else and uses his strengths to get the W. Unless they change the rules to ban lay n pray then nobody has a legit arguement

I wasn't being serious.

I had trouble taking a dump this morning but i still squeezed it out. A victory is a victory and for Lesnar to beat a legend like Couture with his limited experience was impressive. I never understood all the hate for Lesnar. People say he's not a true mixed martial artist. What the **** does that mean? He fights under the same rules as everyone else and uses his strengths to get the W. Unless they change the rules to ban lay n pray then nobody has a legit arguement

They are just trying to cover up their love for WWE, I didn't even know who the **** Bob Lashley was until I read all the hate for him on these forums.

Some of the mature audience hate him for some of the silly things he does but that is the minority group.

Spectating - A good old trading of punches (Couture v Nog - The clinch exchange) nothing like two guys letting it all go to get the excitement going. And also a beautiful takedown resulting in a guy getting slammed to the ground(Evans v Silva and not a slam takedown, but the way Silva ducked Cote's takedown and span into his own)

Competiting - Everything from hitting pads, to punchbags, to sparring, the strength and conditionng routines. Everything. But i my favourite part has gotta be having a good sparring session down the club. Just being in the act of fighting is unmatched i think. My idea of a good time.

Spectating - A good old trading of punches (Couture v Nog - The clinch exchange) nothing like two guys letting it all go to get the excitement going. And also a beautiful takedown resulting in a guy getting slammed to the ground(Evans v Silva and not a slam takedown' date=' but the way Silva ducked Cote's takedown and span into his own)

Competiting - Everything from hitting pads, to punchbags, to sparring, the strength and conditionng routines. Everything. But i my favourite part has gotta be having a good sparring session down the club. Just being in the act of fighting is unmatched i think. My idea of a good time.[/quote']

This.

Archived