B.J Penn vs Frankie Edgar at 112

jerimie27

I think this is a mistake' date=' as good as frankie is he,s not BJ ready.. He needs to fight either Kenny, Diego ,or another top contender.. I was really following his process and was looking forward to his success. I hope this wont derail it.[/quote']

well who else is going to fight BJ he already beat the best at 155. theyre gunna give gomi a couple fights before hell get a chance at the title

I think this is a mistake' date=' as good as frankie is he,s not BJ ready.. He needs to fight either Kenny, Diego ,or another top contender.. I was really following his process and was looking forward to his success. I hope this wont derail it.[/quote']

Well someone has to fight BJ. It might as well be Edgar. before his last fight he was considering dropping down to featherweight in WEC. But he really wanted a UFC title shot.

Well someone has to fight BJ. It might as well be Edgar. before his last fight he was considering dropping down to featherweight in WEC. But he really wanted a UFC title shot.

Thats pretty much my point , his last fight was all about how they arent sure if he can compete in that division even after he beat Sean Sherk, now he beat Matt Veach and here comes BJ?

I think him and Gray Maynard need to fight and winner try to take out BJ..

I have to admit i really like Frankie and just dont want to see him get "Diego Sanchezed"

He,s just not there yet. all this just for the sake of having a big card!!!! Not cool Dana!

Archived