Neil Grove VS Junior Dos Santos

supermonkey

I know Grove is not a big name in the states.But with that kind power and size it might be interesting.Long as Grove doesn't get taken down of course.But Dos Santos seems to like to bang.Want to see it.Dos Santos might be too big a name for it now.That would had been an interesting fight.Short but sweet.How do you think it would go?

how is fighting no-bodys earn you a title shot... hes not fought anyone note worthy yet... hell hes not even fought a top 10 HW yet

You're joking right?

Do you know anything about the sport?

Werdum, Cro Cop, Struve and Yvel are nobodies?

So who in the hell do you have in your top 10?

Who would you say are the top 10 in the UFC then' date=' because although the division has a lot more fighters now, it still doesn't necessarily have the best HW's.[/quote']i would still have Herring, Gonzaga, Nog, Mir, Brock, Kongo, Cain, Buentello, Carwin, ahead of Junior

Junior is impressive fighting people who will never be anyone... but put him against a true contender and he will not win

Cro Cop is a has been at this point... hes not a top 10 fighter anymore

i would still have Herring' date=' Gonzaga, Nog, Mir, Brock, Kongo, Cain, Buentello, Carwin, and Cro Cop ahead of Junior

Junior is impressive fighting people who will never be anyone... but put him against a true contender and he will not win[/quote']

I honestly can't take you serious with a response like this.

And if you're being serious I'll save my fingers the stress of trying to show you how retarded that sounds.

i would still have Herring' date=' Gonzaga, Nog, Mir, Brock, Kongo, Cain, Buentello, Carwin, ahead of Junior

Junior is impressive fighting people who will never be anyone... but put him against a true contender and he will not win

Cro Cop is a has been at this point... hes not a top 10 fighter anymore[/quote']

Agree with Gonzaga, Nog, Mir, Brock, Cain, and Carwin, and possibly Buentello, despite his loss to Struve. I think Kongo has been shown up in his fights against Cain and Mir, and Herring would be below Junior IMO.

So do you think Gonzaga takes Dos Santos at Fight Night?

Archived