Lesnar,Lyoto, Diego, all hyped up fighters that just arent as interesting for 2010

imehc

I completely agree. Except for lyoto even if he lost he would still be 16-1 (I think its 16) which is still quite impressive.

Definatly but before Shogun everyone on ufc.com was saying how invincible he is and how badly he would own shogun and Lyoto himself said he would defend his belt 7 times and then challenge Brock.

Lyoto is overhyped and 16-1, everyone who knows mma already knows this.

Definatly but before Shogun everyone on ufc.com was saying how invincible he is and how badly he would own shogun and Lyoto himself said he would defend his belt 7 times and then challenge Brock.

Lyoto is overhyped and 16-1' date=' everyone who knows mma already knows this.[/quote']

So you are one of these "everyone who knows mma already know this" ?

tell me how can lyoto be 16-1 ? Ok in your opinion rua won, that makes 15-1 to lyoto, or he fought a ghost or something like that ?

So you are one of these "everyone who knows mma already know this" ?

tell me how can lyoto be 16-1 ? Ok in your opinion rua won' date=' that makes 15-1 to lyoto, or he fought a ghost or something like that ?[/quote']

Everyone who watched the fight live and then replay 5 times know that Lyoto is 16-1

Im one of those what? People who know their sh#T? thanks.

These guys are all balloons that popped.

Lesnar cant even fight and he is in his prime.

Lyoto is a disgrace after losing to Rua

Diego- "Yes" turned to "No ****' date=' you arent that good"[/quote']

Lesnar is more interesting than GSP.

Lyoto is having a rematch and if he wins then he is once again the true champion

You believed Diego was better than BJ? Well that's your own fault.

Lesnar is more interesting than GSP.

Lyoto is having a rematch and if he wins then he is once again the true champion

You believed Diego was better than BJ? Well that's your own fault.

wtf did you read that i believed Diego was Better than Bj? omfg your 5 yrs old.

I hate how people don't like Machida and think he's a bad fighter just because he came close to losing or lost. So if Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, or GSP lost would you all hate them too?

You don't like these fighters clearly, that's all this thread is for, to show your personal dislike for them...Koscheck is a bellend but you don't see me making threads about it.

straight up disrespectful, let's correct some things:

Lesnar is making a recovery and training as we speak

Lyoto is no a disgrace, win or lose in that fight, a loss doesn't make a person less of a fighter

Diego got bested by #1 LW to ever fight

straight up disrespectful' date=' let's correct some things:

Lesnar is making a recovery and training as we speak

Lyoto is no a disgrace, win or lose in that fight, a loss doesn't make a person less of a fighter

Diego got bested by #1 LW to ever fight[/quote']

Yeah this is pretty much spot on and very difficult to argue with.

Cheers

-DR

Why all the hostility :eek: haha No I disagree Diego has earned a lot of respect in my book. Have not liked Lesnar since he got that title shot after being 1-1 in the UFC but I don't deny he has talents and is a creditable fighter just don't like his attitude. Lyoto is so far from being a disgrace I dunno why you would even say such a thing I don't agree with the decision either but that in no way, shape or form makes him a disgrace.

Lesnar hasn't exactly 'popped'. Even if Machida lost the fight (which IMO he did), like has already been mentioned he'd be 15-1 and at probably 2nd in the division until proven otherwise.

I think what happened was it was the first time he fought an elite striker and it definitely showed. He'll go back to being exciting at some point though IMO he certainly picks and chooses very carefully.

Diego I will agree with, not many are convinced with his fights at LW yet and it was certainly a money making fight. I don't like the 'mean guy' or 'mad guy' thing he's got going on personally, he's certainly not mad enough to go straight for Penn or take it to him like he said he would.

For me Florian is still no 1 contender until proven otherwise.

I Agree With Every thing Except The Diego Thing...

Diegos A Great Fighter and in case any of yall didnt know [2009 Fight Of The Year]

soo he is not a boring fighter andd come onn its BJ freakin penn

He Makes Every Body look Like **** hahahahah

My Fav Fighters

Anderson SIlva

Cain Velasquez

Efrain Escudero

Miguel Angel Torres

Diego Sanchez

Shogun

Anderson Silva also cannot fight as of this moment, then put him on no. 1 position on that list, adjust Lesnar to No. 2. LOL. What makes you qualify to say that those 3 fighters on your list are no good anyway. Are you a PRIDE fan. I am not a Machida fan yet but does his one lost (Does he really has?) that your saying would erase level out those 16 wins, all other good guys loose sometimes. Diego earned his No. 1 contender spot in LW, is just that BJ is so good that he'll make all other good guys in LW looks aweful. Lesnar has just demolished the # 1 HW in the world (MIR) in his last fight. Watch Lesnar returns this midyear and he'll start cleaning the HW division, starting with the # 1 popped up guy namely the The Brown Pride.

I dont understand why you hate fighter, because he won/lost. In machida's case you can only blame scoring system/judges.

Diego lost to the champion, not to sume underdog. He didnt show much, because he got tagged in the first round. He at least proved he has a big heart surviving there so long. Even though it would be better to give it up.

And if you hate Lesnar because he got some sort of disease, so he had to undergo 2 surgeries then theres really something wrong with your way of thinking.

people shogun lost what ifs dont count ' date='stop hating on lesnar ,diego does need a reality check[/quote']

I'm pretty certain Diego got his reality check. BJ handed it too him personally.

yeah right and The natural won against Brandon Vera....

you judge lover ****

MAURICIO MILANI "SHOGUN" RUA UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

last I checked Shogun doesn't have a belt. So IDK where you get your info from.

Not a Brock fan, but people should stop blaming Brock for his sooner than deserved title shot. Correct me if I'm wrong but it was Randy's idea. Randy wanted the fight and Brock accepted.

Lesnar - I can't believe I'm sticking up for Lesnar. But wtf are you talking about? How did his balloon pop? He's injured, which is understandable since he can't control that. He's the new star in UFC and everyone is itching to see him fight again. Wait till they announce when a fight is scheduled, I bet you more than half the UFC will go crazy in anticipation. Injuries happen in top competition. From training and natural causes.

Lyoto Machida - Again, how did this balloon pop? He wasn't defeated. He didn't do as good as some fans may have thought, but think about how many times we've seen this with champions. Rua was and still is no joke, can't blame Machida for having a rough time. But you can't day that his balloon popped when his next fight is one of the most anticipated rematches in UFC history.

Sanchez - He lost his title shot and that means his balloon popped? No, it doesn't. Every fighter in the Lightweight division doesn't stand a chance against Penn. Take Penn out of the picture and what do you get? A division with fighters that most would get dominated by Sanchez. You can't put the guy down for losing his first title shot. Example: Kenny Florian lost his title shots twice, and he's still near top of the division.

diego was a top 5 WW and if he beat fitch he was getting gsp and title shot and IMO got robbed verse fitch, so when in the WW division he was top 3 ufc and probably top 5 in MMA

LW comes in a beats a top 10 fighter in guida and top 5 in joe daddy and currently is the number 2 guy in the division and would have his way with the other top contenders in that division

his only losses are to koscheck (he was suffering from a staph infection and almost pulled out the night before the fight) jon fitch (who imo he beat and many consider him to be the number 2 ranked WW in the world not just UFC) and of course bj penn who will go down in history as a top 5 MMA fighter and the greatest LW ever

lol at Lesnar not being interesting.... is that why he is the sports number 1 draw?

white trash spend their money on 2 things really... cigarettes and WWE... a WWE person went to the UFC... so because he was in teh WWE they will buy it...

its certainly not because of his skill as a fighter

im sure all the wwe fans had nothing to do with it :rolleyes: lets be real if he didnt come over from wwe he wouldnt have half the fans he does now

No I think he'd have triple since his record would look as good as Lyoto Machida's was before Shogun fight and he is a more aggressive fighter, everyone would be on his **** and be oblivious to his weaknesses and believe Joe Rogan when he made comments like "Brock would be able to take down Godzilla".

i really don't like lesner at all but i mean, who cares if he got a title shot at 1-1, because he did win that fight and then he defended the title, so you can't really say he didn't deserve it, if he got dominated by couture and lost in one of the first or second round then yeah you could say he didn't deserve it, but he is the undisputed champion, regardless of his personality...

pretty much same as what other people are saying about sanchez and machida, no disgrace to either of them, yeah sanchez's last fight might have been embarrassing, but bj penn, enough said... and i don't think he needs a reality check, he is who he is, he's not trying to bring other people down, he's just extremely positive, perhaps lesner could do with a reality check or a change in attitude...

machida is a great fighter and it's debatable who won that last fight

Archived