Randy The Fossil vs Mark Depends Coleman

imehc

ur mean lol but randy still has a lot more fight in him but he does seem to be slowing down i wont give it long i think he will go for one more title shot

Noggy doesnt even have great standup and he was ko'ing Randy all over the octagon for 3 rounds.

i love what randy said on that video posted on the homepage of UFC.com.

He said "lets have it at caesars palace so can call it the geezers at caesars"..

Randy is the man but i want to see him from the stand and not rolling on the floor stunned every 5 seconds.

Geez these 2 are like Rambo movies. No matter how old they get they still keep fighting.

Rambo (latest one) was a great film, Rocky Balboa was good too lol

Let them fight, we will get to see which one of them figures out how to turn off the other's life support machines it'll be a good match, hopefully Couture comes in with reading glasses, already heard Coleman has a manual on Randy's machine.

Rambo (latest one) was a great film' date=' Rocky Balboa was good too lol

Let them fight, we will get to see which one of them figures out how to turn off the other's life support machines it'll be a good match, hopefully Couture comes in with reading glasses, already heard Coleman has a manual on Randy's machine.[/quote']

I would say that coleman could just unplug it.... But knowing randy his machine is probably battery operated as well.

Archived