Why cant we be friends?

TrueGrit

First i have to quote the band WAR " Why cant weeeeeee bee friends?' "Why cant weeeee bee frrrriiends?" lol anyways..I know times are tough and there have been many people complainin that there have been to many boring fights and a lot of arguin between posters on this forum...So lets make it fan appreciation day..lets get along together and enjoy perhaps the greatest sport to ever be among us...i mean the events that are comin up are gonna be freakin amazin..you have UFC 109...randy vs. mark ya they are up there in fightin age but dude this is gonna be a great fight...well i hope so but you have UFC 110, first time in australia and is a packed card...UFN 21. UFC 111, 112 and 113 are all gonna have title matches...Possibly the return of brock, the grudge match between rampage and rashad, ..all those cards are gonna be crazy and if you disagree then hey thats your opinion but they are gonna be great regardless....so lets enjoy these great bouts..

With all the champs finally healing up, these next few months are going to incredible for the UFC.

Starting at UFC 111 you've got the WW title and the interim HW title on the line.

From what I know both the LW and MW titles will be up for grabs at UFC 112.

Then at UFC 113 you've got the LHW title along with Rashad vs Rampage.

Some of this sounds too good to be true, hope it all works out.

With all the champs finally healing up' date=' these next few months are going to incredible for the UFC.

Starting at UFC 111 you've got the WW title and the interim HW title on the line.

From what I know both the LW and MW titles will be up for grabs at UFC 112.

Then at UFC 113 you've got the LHW title along with Rashad vs Rampage.

Some of this sounds too good to be true, hope it all works out.[/quote']

Hopefully everyone can stay healthy, if so it'll be the best three consecutive UFC events in history IMO.

First i have to quote the band WAR " Why cant weeeeeee bee friends?' "Why cant weeeee bee frrrriiends?" lol anyways..I know times are tough and there have been many people complainin that there have been to many boring fights and a lot of arguin between posters on this forum...So lets make it fan appreciation day..lets get along together and enjoy perhaps the greatest sport to ever be among us...i mean the events that are comin up are gonna be freakin amazin..you have UFC 109...randy vs. mark ya they are up there in fightin age but dude this is gonna be a great fight...well i hope so but you have UFC 110' date=' first time in australia and is a packed card...UFN 21. UFC 111, 112 and 113 are all gonna have title matches...Possibly the return of brock, the grudge match between rampage and rashad, ..all those cards are gonna be crazy and if you disagree then hey thats your opinion but they are gonna be great regardless....so lets enjoy these great bouts..[/quote']

STFU you damn hippie! LMAO JK, but internet bravery and beligerence will never go away. Just bitter little people venting their hatred over their bitter little lives from the anonymous comfort of home.

At least you can occasionally get into a good discussion with some people, just not most!

I agree' date=' too much fighting, we are all fans of the same sport. This aint f***ing politics.[/quote']

true, but seriously people need to stop pushing their opinions of how godly other fighters are. there are only a few fighters who have proven themselves as "elite", so my main concern is people using these terms to loosely, like in the case of lesnar. haha!

Archived