Liddell or Hughes?

ajbKiLLA33

Liddell has the bigger chance. Renzo is going to tear Hughes up.

i agree... Hughes might think hes something beatin a Royce Gracie that had food posioning... but Renzo is a completely different animal... Royce is one of the best in teh world at Gracie Jiu Jutsu but Renzo is the best fighter in the family.. big differance... Hell Renzo had his arm broken mid fight with Sakuraba and he didn't want it to stop

Liddell has the bigger chance. Renzo is going to tear Hughes up.

Renzo was getting roughed up by Frank shamrock prior to shamrock landing some illegal knees to the back of the neck. I really dont think Renzo is gonna do squat against hughes, I think itll be another Gracie walking away from a Hughes fight with a fake smile on their face trying to figure out wth just happened.............

Renzo was getting roughed up by Frank shamrock prior to shamrock landing some illegal knees to the back of the neck. I really dont think Renzo is gonna do squat against hughes' date=' I think itll be another Gracie walking away from a Hughes fight with a fake smile on their face trying to figure out wth just happened.............[/quote']

Youre talking about when Renzo took Frank down and moved into side control, then Frank kneed him twice in the back of the head. Its been a while since ive seen that fight, but I thought that Renzo was winning at the time of the DQ.

Renzo is a much better MMA fighter than Royce. I'll be rooting for him.

i agree... Hughes might think hes something beatin a Royce Gracie that had food posioning... but Renzo is a completely different animal... Royce is one of the best in teh world at Gracie Jiu Jutsu but Renzo is the best fighter in the family.. big differance... Hell Renzo had his arm broken mid fight with Sakuraba and he didn't want it to stop

GUAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA FOOD POISONING JA JA JA JA JE JE JE JE JE JI JI

That was hilarious!

both these former champions hold the number for most wins in side the octagon at 16

Chuck rumor to be fighting at ufc 115 against Tito( who has 14 wins in the UFC)

and Hughes at ufc 112 Renzo

do u see one of them pulling ahead to be the Single record holder for most UFC wins?

Liddell has more of a chance winning his next fight against Tito than Hughes does with Renzo. I admit I'm leaning a lot of Renzo due to what follows, Gracie. I don't know a lot about Renzo as a fighter, but I wouldn't doubt any Gracie. I think some fans might be leaning too heavily on Hughes' win over Royce. Royce was old and hadn't fought in a long time. Of course Hughes won. But this time, I think Hughes might go in too over confident and come out with a loss at the hands of Renzo. Of course it could go the other way around if Hughes sticks to his guns and doesn't get too over confident.

GUAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA FOOD POISONING JA JA JA JA JE JE JE JE JE JI JI

That was hilarious!

its shocking how retarded people find the truth funny... Hughes beat an old sick Gracie...

honeslty the fight i would love to see is Hughes vs Sakuraba... Saku went out of his way to beat people who thought they were king ѕhit until fighting him

its shocking how retarded people find the truth funny... Hughes beat an old sick Gracie...

honeslty the fight i would love to see is Hughes vs Sakuraba... Saku went out of his way to beat people who thought they were king ѕhit until fighting him

The truth is Gracie got beat. Please, provide us with some reliable source that shows that he had food poisoning at the time of, or even close to their fight. Because I've spent a while browsing around, and can find NONE.

Royce got beat, at his own game. He was taken down, nearly submitted, though his stubbornness is certainly Gracie-esque, and pounded out.

Renzo will lose to Hughes. Badly.

The truth is Gracie got beat. Please' date=' provide us with some reliable source that shows that he had food poisoning at the time of, or even close to their fight. Because I've spent a while browsing around, and can find NONE.

Royce got beat, at his own game. He was taken down, nearly submitted, though his stubbornness is certainly Gracie-esque, and pounded out.

Renzo will lose to Hughes. Badly.[/quote']

i guess talking to him and his friends and training partners is not good enough for you...

Archived