Why the UFC needs to show Fedor fights on BEST OF PRIDE

Balrak

They should show the Fedor fights because most people are dumb and they will assume that Fedor is in the UFC or left the UFC after they watch the best of pride.

They should also show the Fedor fights just so they can LOL at fedor while raking in the $ by using his fights.

Yeah I don't know what they'll do with Fedor footage.

If I had to bet..I'd say while they are doing highlights for other fighters..they show instances where Fedor is getting handled..then cut to the fight they are showing.

Like Crocop v Noguiera...show their BEST moments against Fedor. To make Fedor look bad...but don't ever show him winning.

Cheers

-DR

They should show the Fedor fights because most people are dumb and they will assume that Fedor is in the UFC or left the UFC after they watch the best of pride.

They should also show the Fedor fights just so they can LOL at fedor while raking in the $ by using his fights.

They will not advertise the best fighter in the world, Fedor. This would be bad for business.

There is no point we all know that frank mir is the true all time greatest

LOL' date=' I laughed so hard I accidentally tooted!

[img']http://www.blood-pressure-monitoring.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/fart-button_large.gif[/img]

I would rather not see Fedor fight. I seen the Brett Rodgers fight and Fedor didn't even really impress me. He was getting demolished the first round and then caught him with one good shot. Hes supposed to be the best in the world but hes fighting no one. Yes I do understand hes beat some of the top UFC competitors. But he couldn't finish big nog either time. He beat Tim Sylvia on his 3 loss streak. He beat Coleman 2 times. He beat Cro cop by decision. He beat Arlovski but who has Arlovski fought recently? Just my opinion. If he is going to be in the top 3 P4P I want to see him fight Mir ,Lesnar, or even Carwin before I consider him in the top 3 P4P

It will be interesting to see if they do show Fedor fight footage on BOP, might create more demand even though I don't know how much more demand there can be at this point for him to try UFC competition, why not right?

So let's see what Fedor and his management think after hearing a higher demand, again IF they are showing Fedor fights.

I would rather not see Fedor fight. I seen the Brett Rodgers fight and Fedor didn't even really impress me. He was getting demolished the first round and then caught him with one good shot. Hes supposed to be the best in the world but hes fighting no one. Yes I do understand hes beat some of the top UFC competitors. But he couldn't finish big nog either time. He beat Tim Sylvia on his 3 loss streak. He beat Coleman 2 times. He beat Cro cop by decision. He beat Arlovski but who has Arlovski fought recently? Just my opinion. If he is going to be in the top 3 P4P I want to see him fight Mir ' date='Lesnar, or even Carwin before I consider him in the top 3 P4P[/quote']

Who won the fight and is still undefeated? That would be Fedor.

on my itouch on mma underground app, dana white said they were going to show fedors fight. And any fedor fan or people that dont really know him will be like oh alright this is fedor. But yeah, thats what I read. Sorry though I dont have any links. But they will probably only show his fights with people that arent in the UFC, meaning noone special so noone jumps on strikeforce.

I would rather not see Fedor fight. I seen the Brett Rodgers fight and Fedor didn't even really impress me. He was getting demolished the first round and then caught him with one good shot. Hes supposed to be the best in the world but hes fighting no one. Yes I do understand hes beat some of the top UFC competitors. But he couldn't finish big nog either time. He beat Tim Sylvia on his 3 loss streak. He beat Coleman 2 times. He beat Cro cop by decision. He beat Arlovski but who has Arlovski fought recently? Just my opinion. If he is going to be in the top 3 P4P I want to see him fight Mir ' date='Lesnar, or even Carwin before I consider him in the top 3 P4P[/quote']

And who has finished Big Nog? Besides Mir, when Nog was extremely ill and weak? Yeah, nobody.

lol. There'll just be a compilation section entitled 'best of Fedor' where he gets rocked by Fujita' date=' slammed by Randleman and the 1 punch maybe Nogueira managed to land on him. Ended with whenever CroCop hit him.

Then nothing.[/quote']

Knowing Dana, that would not shock me

lol. There'll just be a compilation section entitled 'best of Fedor' where he gets rocked by Fujita' date=' slammed by Randleman and the 1 punch maybe Nogueira managed to land on him. Ended with whenever CroCop hit him.

Then nothing.[/quote'] And finish with a close up with him covered in blood but not showing the raised hand

Archived