How many people are unhappy with Tito Ortiz coaching the next TUF

K_Gore

Im all for Chuck Liddell, but Ortiz? Man I strongly dislike him as a person and as a fighter. Not that I know him personaly. But I've seen his attitude in some fights and interviews that I just wasn't fond of. And honestly I don't like watching him trying to wrestle somebody.

Im all for Chuck Liddell' date=' but Ortiz? Man I strongly dislike him as a person and as a fighter. Not that I know him personaly. But I've seen his attitude in some fights and interviews that I just wasn't fond of. And honestly I don't like watching him trying to wrestle somebody.[/quote']

Yeah I'm far more interested in seeing Liddell. Though I will say Ortiz is a phenomenal coach. I think he's got a brighter future as a wrestling coach for MMA up and comers than he does as a legit combatant. So yeah..him coaching makes sense for the kind of coach he is...but I'm just not that interested in seeing it.

I'd rather see he and Griffin or something. Or Jardine, that would be new.

Cheers

-DR

hes a better coach then fighter.... Tito was the man to beat once upon a time... granted that time is years past but that does not mean he can still not teach others... Tito as much as i dislike him is still the best at beating people from inside the guard

This^^^ And Tito, dbag that he is, was a GREAT coach the last time he was on TUF.

Tito is a chump and his wife is beat' date=' good thing is though, i'm sure chuck can still beat him atleast....[/quote']

he needs a рorn star wife... how else wold he get his big **** head in between a girls legs... hell shes prolly lose enough he could stick his head in there and talk tot he twins while they were still inside

Both these guys are good coaches' date=' was a good choice in my opinion.

Better than having another useless coach like Rampage.[/quote']

True that. And ya know Ortiz did do a good job of coaching TUF before, but Id rather see somebody else get in there.

Im all for Chuck Liddell' date=' but Ortiz? Man I strongly dislike him as a person and as a fighter. Not that I know him personaly. But I've seen his attitude in some fights and interviews that I just wasn't fond of. And honestly I don't like watching him trying to wrestle somebody.[/quote']

Its called the Ultimate fighter not the Ultimate coach

"rampage jackson"

Its called the Ultimate fighter not the Ultimate coach

"rampage jackson"

Yes, that may be true. But where do legit fighters get their experiance from besides raw talent and some street scraps? Coaches play a VERY important part in a fighters career.

Hey.... Weren't you that same MMA noob that posted the topic about street fighters without any experiance that you knew, who could "mutilate" people like GSP and Rashad Evans? It's also noted that you made no example of them beating the piss out of Rampage. Get off your hard on for the guy, Jesus. Put a guy in there who has some hidden aggression from his past towards doors and you get an insane fan base. I am a fan of him personally, still. Don't be so biased towards the guy.

a street fighter would not of made it a 10-8 round vs the blue door

I never mentioned him being a street fighter. I simply said I took note that he made no mention of his little buddy Rampage getting whupped by these world class street fighters he seems to know so much about.

Tito is a chump and his wife is beat' date=' good thing is though, i'm sure chuck can still beat him atleast....[/quote']

why does every body have to bring his wife into the thread?? Yeah she was a **** star so what that has nothing to do with anything that we are talking about.... back on subject I dont have any problem with him coaching.... he is a experienced fighter that was the champ at one time and i am sure there is a lot he could teach a young fighter to help him get better and the same goes for chuck. Anyone elice rember when bisping was a coach and how much **** he talked to hendo??? What if tito does that to chuck and then when they fight he knocks titos head off? I know i would want to see that happen cuz it was sure badass when hendo did it to bisping.

why does every body have to bring his wife into the thread?? Yeah she was a **** star so what that has nothing to do with anything that we are talking about.... back on subject I dont have any problem with him coaching.... he is a experienced fighter that was the champ at one time and i am sure there is a lot he could teach a young fighter to help him get better and the same goes for chuck.

Debby Does Dallas :)

I don't like either fighter, but I love the UFC so i'll still watch it. And yea why does everyone go straight for Tito's wife right away? Most of the guys on here can not get a woman that hot, hell they probably can't even get a regular woman unless they use roofies!!!

I don't like either fighter' date=' but I love the UFC so i'll still watch it. And yea why does everyone go straight for Tito's wife right away? Most of the guys on here can not get a woman that hot, hell they probably can't even get a regular woman unless they use roofies!!![/quote']

It's not even the fact that you are absurd in your suggestion of that comment. I'm sure some can't, but don't be so ignorant. And besides, if I'm thinking like Tito, I'm not exactly turned on by the fact that my wife has taken more shots to the face, even if Im Randy Couture. I just find that funny, that's all.

Obviously a Tito Ortiz fan ( sonson86 )

wouldent really call my self a fan but like hizoka said i like the way he pounds on people from there guard.... cant stand how he doesnt quit talking after the fight is done though. but if you feel like branding me a tito fan boy go right ahead

I'm looking forward to the TUF, regardless of the coaches. They are not even half of the show. It will be interesting to see some new talent. But with that being said IMO I’m glad that Tito is going to be one of the coach, it will also make for an interesting season.

why does every body have to bring his wife into the thread?? Yeah she was a **** star so what that has nothing to do with anything that we are talking about.... back on subject I dont have any problem with him coaching.... he is a experienced fighter that was the champ at one time and i am sure there is a lot he could teach a young fighter to help him get better and the same goes for chuck. Anyone elice rember when bisping was a coach and how much **** he talked to hendo??? What if tito does that to chuck and then when they fight he knocks titos head off? I know i would want to see that happen cuz it was sure badass when hendo did it to bisping.

Thank you.. I was wondering what she had to do with the ufc or mma.

hes a better coach then fighter.... Tito was the man to beat once upon a time... granted that time is years past but that does not mean he can still not teach others... Tito as much as i dislike him is still the best at beating people from inside the guard

Completely agree, that guy just needs better single legs and no more back pain.

I was proper hyped with the announcement of the coaches but after it sank in, felt abit disapointed tbh, Its great that Chucks coming back and all. But rather it be different coachs tbh

But it is what it is and Tito is a great coach, well they are both great coaches so it should be a good season.

I can't believe people even WANT to see Chuck...

Honestly, this season sounds pretty terrible. Partially because it's hard to follow up TUF 10 but also the fact that no one wants to see these wash-ups go at it a third time. Dana didn't even look estatic when telling us the news at the finale...

I don't like either fighter' date=' but I love the UFC so i'll still watch it. And yea why does everyone go straight for Tito's wife right away? Most of the guys on here can not get a woman that hot, hell they probably can't even get a regular woman unless they use roofies!!![/quote']

no i couldnt get a woman "that hot"

i have a little too much self respect to go chasing after girls that have been beat like a rented mule for the last 15 years. he coulda landed one of the fresh girls that hasnt had her body completely worn out. nope he goes after one that looks really bad. i mean REALLY bad. Too long of a career in ****+ REALLY bad plastic surgery=Jenna

as much as i dislike tito , he was a really good coach. it'll be interesting to see how chuck does.

of course chuck will destroy him in the cage, just like he always has, seeing as how his rehabbed back isnt any better than it was before, i say KO by chuck in rd 2

Archived