Favorite Past Posts

Doctor_Obviously

Just for the record, Hizoka reminds me of Adambomber.

Hizoka, I have nothing against you personally, but you come off rude in my opinion.

Take the criticism however you like, but I'm sure I am not the only one..and you seem to receive favoritism from the mods, which I could care less for, but it is very noticeable.

Just for the record' date=' Hizoka reminds me of Adambomber.

Hizoka, I have nothing against you personally, but you come off rude in my opinion.

Take the criticism however you like, but I'm sure I am not the only one..and you seem to receive favoritism from the mods, which I could care less for, but it is very noticeable.[/quote']

He's an **** hole.

But so am I so that's why we clash.

Someone's reply to my thread "My Little Brother wants to start Training MMA, so I bought him UFC Undisputed."

His reply was something along the lines of

"OMG.. By that form of thinking, we should do away with training our soldiers and just have them play call of duty for 2 weeks, then throw them out on frontlines to defend our freedom."

I was rolling when I read that.

Someone's reply to my thread "My Little Brother wants to start Training MMA' date=' so I bought him UFC Undisputed."

"OMG.. By that form of thinking, we should do away with training our soldiers and just have them play call of duty for 2 weeks, then throw them out on frontlines and defend our freedom."

I was rolling when I read that.[/quote']

Lol, I actually remember that one. wow

Someone's reply to my thread "My Little Brother wants to start Training MMA' date=' so I bought him UFC Undisputed."

"OMG.. By that form of thinking, we should do away with training our soldiers and just have them play call of duty for 2 weeks, then throw them out on frontlines to defend our freedom."

I was rolling when I read that.[/quote']

Yea, that was hilarious.

I do. Everytime.

I had honestly never seen that?

Now I got something to shut him up with!

Archived