2 more fights officially added to ufc 110

Uwillsubmit

damn this is a good card

C.B dollaway vs goran relic

chris lytle vs brian foster

ufc.com

this is a good card from top to bottom ' date='IMO this will be the card of the year[/quote']

well to that point... but there will be better ones.... i hope the Lytle fight makes the main card... i like watching this guy fight he leaves it all out there every time win or lose hes like the white Sakuraba

well to that point... but there will be better ones.... i hope the Lytle fight makes the main card... i like watching this guy fight he leaves it all out there every time win or lose hes like the white Sakuraba

its not on the main card the main card is

nog v cain

wandy v bisping

daddy v george sot

rothwell v cro cop

jardine v bader

undercard so far.......

sinosic v haseman

bonnar v krystof

lytle v foster

dollaway v rejlic

IMO great card

well hopefully Wandy Bisping will be a 30 second fight so that will allow for the Bonnar fight to be shown most likely

if Cro Cop can get his act together he could end that fight fast if hes not afraid to use his left leg... that would prolly let the Evil fight go to the PPV...

odd are Lytle will be stuck on the undercard... lame

nog v cain-Nog wins

wandy v bisping-wandy

daddy v george sot-daddy

rothwell v cro cop-im hoping for cop cause i dont like rothwell

jardine v bader-jardin :P

undercard so far.......

sinosic v haseman-haseman

bonnar v krystof-bonnar

lytle v foster-lytle

dollaway v rejlic-dollaway

reljic is bad news for any opponent and he will destroy dollaway ill sig bet anyone that fight. and foster will beat lytle, hes had too many wars lytle

damn this is a good card

C.B dollaway vs goran relic

chris lytle vs brian foster

ufc.com

this is a good card from top to bottom ' date='IMO this will be the card of the year[/quote']

card of the year???? its only the third ufc this year....there will be at least 9 more, heck even 111 is starting to look better than this.

card of the year???? its only the third ufc this year....there will be at least 9 more' date=' heck even 111 is starting to look better than this.[/quote']

There's only like three fights on the ufc 111 card that look alright, mir vs carwin, brown vs almedia and saunders vs campmann. The main event is probably just going to consit of GSp laying on hardy for 5 rounds. Ill be happy if alves can ko fitch but fitch will be to scarred to stand with alves and will lay on him for three rounds. look at the ufc 110 card, the main event will be wicked, wanderlai silva and bisbing will be an entertaining fight. Jardine vs bader will be a a awsome standup battle, I dont think bader will want to takehim down. Pretty much everyfight on that card is awsome.

well hopefully Wandy Bisping will be a 30 second fight so that will allow for the Bonnar fight to be shown most likely

if Cro Cop can get his act together he could end that fight fast if hes not afraid to use his left leg... that would prolly let the Evil fight go to the PPV...

odd are Lytle will be stuck on the undercard... lame

Yeah, with Bisping TKO Wandy due to accumulation of punches & the ref stop it at 4:30 of the 1st rd.

Archived