Female MMA fights..

K_Gore

never say anything behind someones back that you wouldn't say to there face

So true...... I've personally never had any interest watching female MMA fights but from what I've heard there are a few that are really good. Just curious, is Strikeforce another MMA fighting show just not associated with the UFC?

what channel is that on?

I believe it's on showtime?

Honestly can't remember. Lol

So true...... I've personally never had any interest watching female MMA fights but from what I've heard there are a few that are really good. Just curious' date=' is Strikeforce another MMA fighting show just not associated with the UFC?[/quote']

Yes.

It's another organization out there.

They have a lot of great fighters including Fedor!

Thanks for clearing that up..:) After all I've heard about Fedor I really want to see him fight

No problem.:)

Oh goodness' date=' you have to watch his fights!

Exodus made a great HL video of him on youtube that you should check out.

Honestly not real interested in watching women mma either, but Id like to see at least one match ya know?

You have to watch the more talented fighters such as Couture, Cerano, Cyborg, Gracie and Vera to get a good show.

Plus they are all sexy.;)

there were some very good matches that made main cards this year, these were the best of the ones i saw...

Sarah Kaufman Vs. Meisha Tate - Strikeforce: Challengers Series I

Gina Carano Vs. Cristiane Santos - Strikeforce: Carano Vs. Cyborg

Sarah Kaufman Vs. Shayna Baszler - Strikeforce: Challengers Series II

Kerry Vera Vs. Leslie Smith - Bellator FC 6

Kerry Vera Vs. Kim Couture was also on a main card, but was pretty one-sided in kerry's favour.

Female MMA is out there. I see it in Strikeforce as well as on the amateur fight cards that come through town. I am not sure how long it will take to really take off, but I do enjoy watching women compete as well as the men. I am all for it, and am liking how quickly it seems to be catching on for sure.

lol Just so you know I love sports but never watch the female versions whether its mma' date=' basketball, baseball etc.[/quote']

that just being close minded... most of the female MMA fights i have seen have been just as good as the male one... in fact thyy are higher paced because for some stupid reason they only have 3 minutes in a round

that just being close minded... most of the female MMA fights i have seen have been just as good as the male one... in fact thyy are higher paced because for some stupid reason they only have 3 minutes in a round

I thought they fixed that? Or am I mistaken maybe the title fight between Cyborg and Gina was 5 minutes and that's what I am thinking of

Archived