Is it me or have these forums been a little boring lately?

ImTheBest

+1 I feel yeah its not just me than lol... seriously was it the regulars new years res to not log on the the ufc forums?

pretty much. We need some sticky quality threads. Or hidden threads that nobody wants to go into because it looks trash and have a real long running interesting thread without 90% filler posts in it.

ZOMGZ guys i might have found something to do... Mad libing with ufc fighters and differnt submissions and strikes lol you go here http://www.madglibs.com/

mines retarded but this is what it turned out to be hahaha

Dear Brock Lestard,

I am having a(n) swam time at camp. The counselour is yes cartwheeled and the food is F***. I met Fedor and we became gay friends. Unfortunately, Fedor is punching and I submitted my P***S so we couldn`t go punching like everybody else. I need more MMA and a P***S sharpener, so please rabbit punch more when you super man punch back.

Your Brock Lestard,

Frank Mir

ok so that was kind dumb but lets see what u guys can come up with

ZOMGZ guys i might have found something to do... Mad libing with ufc fighters and differnt submissions and strikes lol you go here http://www.madglibs.com/

mines retarded but this is what it turned out to be hahaha

Dear Brock Lestard' date='

I am having a(n) swam time at camp. The counselour is [b']yes cartwheeled [/b]and the food is F***. I met Fedor and we became gay friends. Unfortunately, Fedor is punching and I submitted my P***S so we couldn`t go punching like everybody else. I need more MMA and a P***S sharpener, so please rabbit punch more when you super man punch back.

Your Brock Lestard,

Frank Mir

ok so that was kind dumb but lets see what u guys can come up with

That was pretty good, but maybe thats just my immature sense of humor. :P

i believe we took a hit of wwe followers and lesnards that affected the quality of the threads.You also have trolls and my favorite the posters that you can tell have been mma fans for about five days and swear they know more than the rest.

I actually started watching it 6 DAYS ago, so I got one up on all you beeches. :P

haha i dont know if its that im bored out of my mind that this seems amusing but i want to see what other people come up with hahaha i think we could make a pretty epic thread out of it

Well this is what I came up with.

Dear Brock Lestard,

You are extremly retarded and I want to leglock you! I want kiss your nonexistant neck 55 times. You make my MMA knowledge burn with desire. When I first saw you, I Always stared at you and fell in love. Will you go out with me? Don`t let your parents discourage you, the noobs are just jealous.

Yours forever, SCO

Well this is what I came up with.

Dear Brock Lestard' date='

You are extremly retarded and I want to leglock you! I want kiss your nonexistant neck 55 times. You make my MMA knowledge burn with desire. When I first saw you, I Always stared at you and fell in love. Will you go out with me? Don`t let your parents discourage you, the noobs are just jealous.

Yours forever, SCO[/quote']

i loled pretty good

I blame the bordom on Fedor..*chuckle*

Grow a pair and come fight A. Silva and Mir and Lesnar!

heh....well...it WOULD spice the forums up ALOT...

No in reality..maybe things are slow..because we haven't had any real big events lately...Fedor's last fight was a while ago...Silva's...GSP's....Machida's...Lesnars....the Evans Jackson match was in jeopardy for a while and hasn't happened yet...

With all the injuries lately there's been a bit of a lull...but man am I looking forward to this year...they are all coming back and it's going to be SICK

Cheers

-DR

i was reading these forums for a long time before i even joined and i have to agree that these threads are getting boring lately ever since the whole kimbo series started and the machida rua fight everyone has been talking about them...it got old the second day after the fight when everyone started posting pics of the fight like nobody watched it. what i started doing now is ill wait an entire week to even log on anymore because the threads are all the same now something should change i agree with you guys.

Archived